Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;
Any bands out right now that have a similar sound/style to most post-emo bands?

That would tickle my fancy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;

Spring Heeled Jack posted:

So I was myspace chatting with Jonathan Vance of the amazing 80's hardcore/emo band Moss Icon, and he tells me they're working on a new album.

holy loving poo poo.

I just poo poo myself.

Please post anymore updates if you can, this is the best news in a long while :o

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;
Zeldadude I see you posting about Allston all the time, have you had a chance to see Aminals (formerly Atomic Ballroom Calamity) live?

If so, whatcha think?

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;
Went to go check out a Verse show last night with some buddy's local band Outrage, but Verse ended up dropping due to the singer breaking edge. I guess they're done with.

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;
Ah sorry about the late replies to the last page, but yeah, they didn't end up playing the AS220 show due to the singer breaking edge. That's what my friends told me and they are in bands in the local hardcore scene, and more than one of them confirmed it. Seems reasonable.

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;
new Pianos Become the Teeth song from the split with TSL is loving amazing.

If you haven't heard it.

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;
The Title Fight/Pianos show in Boston has been moved from the Sinclair to the Royale.

:sweatdrop:

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;
For anyone who knew Product of Waste or Terry, he passed away today. Good dude, he'll be missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;
Can any of you guys recommend me some bands in the same style as Nails?