Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AcrobaticTenement
Oct 24, 2006

Tuff Luff

Scro posted:

I've been listening to:

A Skylit Drive
ance gavin, dance
Enter Shikari.

I really enjoy their sounds. i'm just curious on what everyones opinions are of them? And does anyone have any bands with similar sounds?

Hell yeah, I've only heard the 4 songs that ASD has on their myspace. Only missing 3, but still. I think they kick rear end, Nightmare where did you get them teeth is a really cool song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcrobaticTenement
Oct 24, 2006

Tuff Luff

A5H posted:

Oh man I've been listening to arsonists get all the girls and just discovered their bass player died. That sucks :(

Really? That loving sucks. I thought they were some pretty funny dudes :sigh:

AcrobaticTenement
Oct 24, 2006

Tuff Luff

Parachute Underwear posted:

Jordan, Morgan and Mark from The Blood Brothers have formed a new band with another guy, https://www.myspace.com/pastlivesmusic

Can't wait to see what comes out of it. Jordan had the better voice, in my opinion.

Hell yeah, man. I LOVED Jordan's voice, especially his screaming but he always seemed to be overshadowed by Johnny :(. I'm really pumped to see what comes of this new band, HWC didn't really do it for me.

AcrobaticTenement
Oct 24, 2006

Tuff Luff

Inspector_71 posted:

Ok, Heaven In He Arms released an LP and it's pretty awesome. THey're pretty much Envy Jr. So of course I'm going to fall over myself for it.

Also, because I don't feel like tracking down the Metal/Grindcore thread, listen to Genghis Tron's new track here: http://www.paperthinwalls.com/singlefile/item?id=1247

It's epic and ominous as gently caress. I can't wait for the new album. Also sup Hamilton.

Haha, I can't get past the hilarious falsetto screams in partiality of luminosity