Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bog savant
Mar 15, 2008

unending immaturity
Getting back into punk after a long break, what current stuff would you guys recommend for someone who owns everything Dillinger Four and Kid Dynamite ever released?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog savant
Mar 15, 2008

unending immaturity
Unbelievable, an envy tour. I'm so happy.

bog savant
Mar 15, 2008

unending immaturity
My friend's skramz-revival band just got added to the TO Envy show, he's out of his mind with joy.

bog savant
Mar 15, 2008

unending immaturity
Brutal Knights broke up? weird, I see nick all the time he didn't mention it.

bog savant
Mar 15, 2008

unending immaturity
Yeah that tour ruled. ASIWYFA were so, so rad despite their terrible name.

bog savant
Mar 15, 2008

unending immaturity
Yeah dude, your article is killer. I'm forwarding it to my bro in lost cities, check 'em, they're doin this skramz revival poo poo right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog savant
Mar 15, 2008

unending immaturity
My dudes in Junior Battles just put out their record on paper+plastick, check it if you like throwbacky pop-punk.