Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gourmet Pez
Mar 28, 2008

COCKISPOISON posted:

Mag (singer of Yaphet Kotto) is pretty well known in the bay area as both a rapist and the sketchiest dude around. Between him and Casey Watson, the band is vying for sketchiest band ever, not to mention loving BORING.

Whoa. Hadn't heard of this before. What's the deal with Casey being sketchy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gourmet Pez
Mar 28, 2008

Parachute Underwear posted:

Me neither. That's a shame because Syncopated Synthetic Laments For Love is one of my favourite records. Bummer :(

The Killer Was In The Government Blankets for me. :(

Gourmet Pez
Mar 28, 2008

Inspector_71 posted:

Syncopated is better :colbert:

Also, doesn't "pretty well known in the bay area as ... a rapist" usually also come with "and is also in jail"? Somebody explain.

It doesn't have Are You Still Working At That Cafe? :colbert:.

Gourmet Pez
Mar 28, 2008

rivals posted:

Phoenix Bodies had tests of the split on tour with them, they were /150. I picked one up but haven't listened to it yet.

I messaged one of the guys from Phoenix Bodies, asking if they'd be able to mail one or two up to me (canadia :(), but I think I missed him. If anyone has an extra one or something, I'd love one.

Gourmet Pez
Mar 28, 2008
We still never got any details about Casey being a sketchy guy, and Mag being a rapist.

Gourmet Pez
Mar 28, 2008

ChaosNonMusica posted:

I have one of these still (I made em). It's a little dirty and has a small crease (which probably won't matter once you peel it off), but if you want it, let me know.
If you are making more, I wouldn't mind a few.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gourmet Pez
Mar 28, 2008

Iron Lung posted:

emailed from shadeofgrays at gmail
thanks!

I rediscovered Los Crudos today. I forgot how intense that band is.

Super fast band. Has anyone heard the new release yet?