Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Piggybacking onto everything else said about the Bad Religion album. Decent enough, but if they cut half the filler/middle of the road songs, it'd be a pretty darn solid EP I think. Old Regime and Age of Unreason are probably the top 2 from the album that would make any future playlist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

I cannot get enough of this track. The lyrics keep me coming back.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

angrygodofjebus posted:

Ok I get the Graves era Misfits hate, but there is some good poo poo mixed in there. There's 52 ways to murder anyone...

That, "Descending Angel", "Dig Up Her Bones", and "Scream" and you're in a pretty good spot for the Graves era stuff.

I wasn't aware they redid "Descending Angel" with Jerry Only on vocals and ooh boy that was not a pleasant surprise when I pulled that version up first.

also would almost recommend Evillive. The quality is terrible, but I like the energy from it and Henry Rollins on "We Are 138" is worth the trip.