Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
yall postin about pup in here? new album slaps very very hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Stage Four is such a devastating album that I can only listen to it maybe once a year

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I was joking, that's just the deepest cut I can think of that isn't demanding they cover the pogues

I got my copy of Death Rosenstock - Thanks, Sorry! on vinyl last night, complete with the Sorry, Thanks! encore EP and the download codes. Such a great fuckin album, and the encore stuff is just as good. Did you know Get Old Forever whips hard live? I did, he should play it live more.

do they play To Be A Ghost... in the encore??

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

xpost from the indie thread:

Thom and the Heads posted:

speaking of The Monitor - I'm gonna plug what is currently my AOTY

Prince Daddy and the Hyena - Cosmic Thrill Seekers

Pitchfork opened their review of this album with the following sentence which sold me immediately:

In the Prince Daddy & the Hyena universe, Titus Andronicus’ The Monitor is the greatest album ever made. Not the greatest punk album, or the best of the decade—the greatest ever, better than Pet Sounds, OK Computer, and Illmatic put together.

It's a concept album about the lead singer spiraling through a bad acid trip. It's a tight, 40-minute album that I've probably listened through 30+ times since it came out. Vocals may turn off some and a concept album about being a loser 20-something may not be for everyone but I loving love this record.

p daddy kicks rear end - listen to p daddy

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

every hook on Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge bops

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Deathlove posted:

looks at phone, "New release from Jeff Rosenstock"

https://jeffrosenstock.bandcamp.com/album/no-dream

gently caress yeah dude

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

I don't think anyone posted this song. I think the new Touche Amore album is going to loving rip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FUsxK1Sw_s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Forget it, he's rollin