Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck Stab!
Oct 21, 2020

HERE I COME, CONSTANTINOPLE!

Hot Diggity! posted:

New Wire has been pretty great.

I really gotta give their new stuff a listen because I've heard good thing about it. I'm usually wary of newer releases from old bands I love (I really like a lot of Wire's 80s output that a lot of people I know haven't bothered with...Eardrum Buzz is so drat catchy and gets stuck in my head all the time) because it's usually mixed. I've heard to not bother with The Drill or Manscape though. Might just listen to them for the sake of doing so.

Also poo poo I really don't know what my opinion is on what I prefer between Pink Flag, Chairs Missing, and 154. I like them pretty much equally and what I prefer seems like it's based on whatever I feel like listening to at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU