Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUTTERWORBS
Oct 16, 2002

rivals posted:

Yeah, that show is going to be loving ridiculous. Limited to 300 people. I haven't seen NFG in like 6 years.

Yeah, gently caress it. I just ordered my tickets to the NFG show, I haven't paid attention to them in at least 6 years also but going to their shows right before they blew up was so much loving fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUTTERWORBS
Oct 16, 2002

zeldadude posted:

Set Your Goals, Stick to Your Guns if you like them.. pretty much it.

No love for ETID? I guess it's not that cool to like them anymore but drat their live show kicks rear end every time.

BUTTERWORBS
Oct 16, 2002

Xenu posted:

Can anyone help me out here? I'm looking for hardcore that sounds something like REALLY early Suicidal Tendencies (as in their demos).
Something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsRrDR74Sxs

It's definitely got a west coast feel to it, but at the same time none of the bands I already have on CD/vinyl don't sound anything like it.

Thanks in advance for this odd request. :shobon:
Rotting Out has a pretty big suicidal tendencies vibe going on. They're awesome.

BUTTERWORBS
Oct 16, 2002

I guess I'm the only one who likes trash talk and isn't into Ceremony then. Also they are not that similar.