Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
This thread is making me feel old because I was like 24 when Taking Back Sunday and Brand New were relevant. Oh well, at least Mr. T Experience put out a new album and Jawbreaker is reuniting. :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Thought I was the only one in the world who preferred JTB. Although I do love me some Jawbreaker.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

All he wanted was a steady gently caress.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Save your breath, he never was one.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

EL BROMANCE posted:

We've just hit peak 2017. Someone complaining about the amount of money that Jawbreaker might have in their bank account.

That sounds more like peak 1995 to me.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Imagine the skeletons in the Blink 182 closet

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

JawKnee posted:

always preferred the Teen Idols for that kind of stuff

This song is bubblegum pop-punk perfection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUvT4c_gqxU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

stay depressed posted:

gonna have to go with mark hoppus

If you're going to go there, Billie Joe Armstrong is a legit great singer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Bape Culture posted:

What twinkly emo can I play at my wedding that’s nice everything is about breaking up lol

“Sweet Avenue” by Jets To Brazil or “I’ll Catch You” by Get Up Kids