Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Dont Like You
Jul 6, 2003
I love Sex Vid. Probably the closest thing to a modern day Void.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Dont Like You
Jul 6, 2003
The fact people were more exicted for Los Crudos and Limp Wrist than Crude's first US show(s) kind of blows my mind.

I Dont Like You
Jul 6, 2003

Not an Anthem posted:

Listen here, Macc Lads are not a guilty pleasure they are a genuine pleasure. Wish I could see them live.

I look forward to the summer of noise and pain.. I got the Homopolice booked to play here but due to a bunch of PC assholes it fell through. Do have a small 2-day "fest" booked in Chicago, April 11 and 12. I'll fill in details this weekend when its 99% concrete, I know its last minute but its a free 2 day show. Definitely flying in Spectres from Vancouver which I'm happy about (lovely friends and lovely music), Born Bad, Brain Handle, The State, +++..

The Homopolice are one of my favorite new bands. Where do you live where people who are too PC didn't want them to play? That's a shame, since the singer stopped being in Insect Warfare due to most of the grind scene being a tad homophobic, ha.