Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

happinessSam
Jun 18, 2004

You have three guesses and the first two don't count.

MattWPBS posted:

Oh, and this'll probably mean nothing to most people, and most of the rest'll probably hate them, but I just got back from seeing Carter USM's 10 year reunion gig at Brixton Academy. loving hell that was good.

drat, I really wanted to go to that, but I had to make a choice between that or the NOFX gig tonight, and I chose NOFX (money problems :( ). What was the set list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happinessSam
Jun 18, 2004

You have three guesses and the first two don't count.

MattWPBS posted:

An awesome set list

Damm, that must have been fantastic. Nofx was ok. The crowd was great but the mix was terrible and the set list was so so. You could hardly hear the vocal, and even the between songs banter, which is half of what makes their gigs so much fun ,I couldn't hear.

And to add insult to injury I lost my mobile sometime in the mosh pit.