Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stevefukkinc
Oct 10, 2004
TUB-THUMPING,
PAROCHIAL
McKNOB
Uhh, there already was an emo band called I Wish I.

Kids these days, no sense of history! :bang:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stevefukkinc
Oct 10, 2004
TUB-THUMPING,
PAROCHIAL
McKNOB
Phoenix Bodies loving riding the La Q coattails. :p

Anyone heard the new Endless Blockade lp? Only record I've been excited about in years.

stevefukkinc
Oct 10, 2004
TUB-THUMPING,
PAROCHIAL
McKNOB
Finnally started listening to Sex Vid properly... drugging has two of the best songs i've heard in recent years but i'm not so sure on tania or nests.

stevefukkinc
Oct 10, 2004
TUB-THUMPING,
PAROCHIAL
McKNOB

ChaosNonMusica posted:

I didn't even make it to side B of the 1st Sex Vid 7". I think it was around that time that I realized USHC bores me to tears 95% of the time. Anyone wanna buy my copy of "Tania"?

Not fussed about Tania, best ebaying it?

Looking for a copy of drugging/self titled/first one as Trainwreck is some loving song!

stevefukkinc
Oct 10, 2004
TUB-THUMPING,
PAROCHIAL
McKNOB
The Waco gently caress lp is sick as hell.

stevefukkinc
Oct 10, 2004
TUB-THUMPING,
PAROCHIAL
McKNOB
I went to one of the early Trashfests (before it got huge and started letting sucky metalcore in) and it was great fun... LTFAR in the small room was epic.

stevefukkinc
Oct 10, 2004
TUB-THUMPING,
PAROCHIAL
McKNOB
BILLY BAO.

People heed this name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stevefukkinc
Oct 10, 2004
TUB-THUMPING,
PAROCHIAL
McKNOB
Just wanted to throw out there, Slices are definitely the best new band I've heard since Sex/Vid. (Not that they sound anything alike, just in terms of raw impact.) The slices lp is a total mess, and probably shouldn't work, but it works and gets me moshing.

who likes shirts?