Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rock Strongo
Dec 24, 2004

"It's said he killed a dragon once...but not this time"
Theres a new Trash Talk MP3 up on their myspace, you can also preorder the album now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rock Strongo
Dec 24, 2004

Anyone know what happened to the Trash Talk show in NYC tomorrow night? It was supposed to be at the Knitting Factory, now they're listing "Fortress of Solitude" as the venue, which I've never heard of/don't think exists.

Rock Strongo
Dec 24, 2004

Anyone going to sex vid and drunk driver tonight? maybe I'll buy a bunch of 7"'s and put them on ebay for 65 dollars

Rock Strongo
Dec 24, 2004

Was anyone at Sound and Fury? Sucks it got shut down on the terms that it did, but the house show sounded epic.

Also I've been laughing all day at the image of a guy on a motorcycle turning donuts in a mosh pit.

Rock Strongo
Dec 24, 2004

Wizard Mannequin posted:

I just found out today that Doom is playing Maryland Deathfest this year. I've been meaning to go the last two years, but it kept falling through at last minute.
I'm buying my tickets when I get my next paycheck, and requesting off tomorrow.
So souped.

They'll be at Chaos in Tejas this year too. Still kicking myself for missing it last year.