Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SonicDefiance
Jan 30, 2005

How did you stray so far to end up here?

Turnstile posted:

Absolutely agreed. This album and the new Comeback Kid album are excellent, which is nice because the new Bronx and Hot Water Music albums suck.

So disappointed with the new Bronx album; it's so one-note. :( Still looking forward to seeing them in 3 weeks though; their shows are so tight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicDefiance
Jan 30, 2005

I am having a Very Hard Time trying to narrow down my list of top 10 records for the year :sweatdrop:

SonicDefiance
Jan 30, 2005

Stoked for La Armada's upcoming release!

SonicDefiance
Jan 30, 2005

I thought I'd long outgrown shreddy skate punk and then Hit the Switch released Entropic. Was also a fan of:

Pianos Become the Teeth - Wait For Love
Astpai - True Capacity
Tiny Moving Parts - Swell
Hopesfall - Arbiter

And it doesn't really fit in this thread, but Light This City's Terminal Bloom was pretty good as well.

SonicDefiance
Jan 30, 2005

You missed the part where Frank T. voiced displeasure about his unreleased demo vocals being sampled on the track, to which The Armed replied:

"It saddens us to hear that he’s upset about the song. We’ve been big fans of Gallows for a long time."

:xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicDefiance
Jan 30, 2005

GIven the context (female singers) and your comment, I knew exactly what this video was before clicking it :D