Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clamwacker
Feb 12, 2007

It is now time to rock out with your cock out. BEGIN!
Holy Christ that angler fish is awesome.

I request Ouroboros. While technically simpler, it's the execution that matters most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clamwacker
Feb 12, 2007

MustelaFuro posted:

I'm really liking this. All I can make are poodles, snakes, and sperm.

I'd like to see: The prince of the cosmos + katamari, DNA, and judging by my handle, a ferret (this will be hard is suspect to not make look like a wiener dog.

The only detail I can imagine separating a ferret balloon from a wiener dog balloon is that faint "I used to smell like a festering colon wound" odor. Incidentally, that is the only problem I ever have with ferrets. I got a face full of a natural ferret's anger one time, and I can never forgive that genus (Mustela, very clever).

Late retroedit: Before I even read this thread I was posting in the "wiener dog chews off boy's wiener" thread. EERIE!

Clamwacker fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Nov 11, 2007

Clamwacker
Feb 12, 2007

MustelaFuro posted:

Oh boy, how do you make the mouth of the serpent devour its own tail? :psyduck:

Also, this would be awesome, especially if it can do what the GIF can do: 4th dimensional cube.

That's what I was hoping to see. If it's anywhere near as awesome as that angler fish, then I'm not even sure what the next level of awesome is.

That hypercube is crazy though. I think you're trying to kill the OP.

Edit: Once you have inevitably figured out how to mix Ouroboros and the Hypercube ( :woop: ), please twist up a version of my brain exploding.

Clamwacker fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Nov 11, 2007

Clamwacker
Feb 12, 2007

Well if you don't like Ouroboros (use the angler fish head!), then my new request is Spuds MacKenzie.

Clamwacker
Feb 12, 2007

TwystNeko posted:

Oh, I have an idea on how to make him. It'll just be a big project. There's two ways to do his body, that I can think of. Sorry! Didn't mean to skip yours. :D

Surely you mean Ouroboros, then. Spuds was a bitch!

E: I'm super excited either way, if you pick one of those... but if you pick Ouroboros, I humbly request that he accompanies a Hypercube. :v:

Clamwacker fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Nov 11, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clamwacker
Feb 12, 2007

MustelaFuro posted:

Sure making the hypercube would be easy, but making it functional wouldn't be. Click on the GIF to see what I mean.

Earlier in the "share things that blow your mind" thread, I saw a video about geometrically turning a sphere "inside-out", that follows along this same idea. They explain that you can't do the same thing with a 2D circle without creating a "kink" in a corner, but you can completely invert a sphere without ever creating a point in which the surface becomes a corner (rather than a curve).

The same would follow for Ouroboros, in a fashion, which is why I think he should appear with a hypercube -- gently caress Euclid!

Edit: TwystNeko -- think of the Hypercube as part of the art. Who would ever put those two objects together?

Clamwacker fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Nov 11, 2007