Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

I recently got into Deathspell Omega, and I like how dense the sound is and chaotic but with an underlying structure.

Are there any similar bands with that "wall of sound" style?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

EvilMoJoJoJo posted:

The Ruins of Beverast, maybe. Blut Aus Nord are also French and also chaotic/avant-garde BM - I always bracket them with DsO. And they're more on the ambient side, but I think maybe Darkspace might float your boat (try Dark Space 3.0, one of my favourite albums of all time.)

Thanks - I recognized some artwork from Blut Aus Nord, and I listened to it before and liked it. I'm listening to Darkspace now. It's appealing at first listen, but like DSO, it's going to take a bit to absorb.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Morbid Florist posted:

Jesus Fenriz is going Unabomber

A Plastikman tattoo. That's unexpected.

For anyone who is not familiar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSCcnrSnXFY