Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

I came in here to praise FOAD but it seems I was beaten before there was even a first post. While it might not be straight, or tr00, Black Metal, it's still drat awesome. I think it's technically "Black N Roll" but that's probably just being pedantic. I'm not a huge fan of Black Metal, yet, but FOAD is really fun and awesome.

My other nomination, if they count, is Sigh - Hangman's Hymn. They still seem to be somewhat Black Metal at least, and it's one of my top contenders for album of the year. It's one of the craziest albums I've ever heard, and I just can't stop listening to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

MrBling posted:

You're all wrong because the new Countess album is the best album of the year.

I'll believe it when I listen to it. :colbert: Sigh's album is going to be pretty hard to top.