Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sargeant Biffalot
Nov 24, 2006

thorsilver posted:

'Undertones' is underselling it a bit to be honest. I just listened to M8L8TH - Beyond the Twilights and it opens with something that sounds very like a Hitler speech and the lyrics go on about Aryan pride, that's pretty loving blatant.

It's also depressing because the actual music itself is loving good.

Is there anything out there that's similar but not so blatant about shoving Hitler down the listener's throat?

And what's with black metal and fascism anyway? Are there no black-metal commies in the world?

Red and Anarchist Black Metal is a blog you might find useful for that.

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Liturgy: hipster black metal.

Agree/disagree?

I have no idea.

Biography/interviews remind me a little of Deathspell Omega. Music ... doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU