Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hello black metal thread. I'm hoping one of you can help me out here. I've looked all over google for lyrics to Black Stained Dusk's album Black Faith Inquisition. I can't find them anywhere. Any help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

lordblytzkrieg posted:

If you can't find them anywhere you could always try sending them a message through myspace or an email. It has worked for me in the past.

That's a great idea. Thank you.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So I've been making my way through this thread and seen people post about Sigh. What do people think about their new album Scenes From Hell?

I hated it at first but it's grown on me over the months. I dislike that the vocals are mixed into the background and the symphony can be kind of over bearing at times. Like in L'art de Mourir during the chorus, I feel like I should be dancing a jig.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

NicktheBishop posted:

My intro was the first two tracks of Emperor's Anthems. Atmospheric, an owl hooting, then a bunch of cheesy synth that sounded like a gay power metal band, followed by a wall of insane noise that took a long time to understand.
"So this is called black metal?"
"Yup."
"...woah."

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of peoples intro to black metal was Emperor. I got handed a burned disc of Emperor's IX Equilibrium as my first black metal CD. I let it sit around for a couple of months not really interested.

Then one day I was bored, smoked a joint and popped it in. I was blown away and it's been great finding new bands ever since.

Baron Von Ghoulosh posted:

The new Lightning Swords of Death album, Extra Dimensional Wound, has leaked and it's every bit as good as I thought it would be after seeing them with Behemoth this past winter. US underground black metal scene representing!

Click here for the full 368x369 image.

I never heard of these guys before and I just checked out their myspace. Thank you for posting about them, they rock.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Oh Black Metal thread, how I've missed you so.

Edit: fixing tags

Ride The Gravitron fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Dec 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So Necrophagia's front man Killjoy is starting up a Black Metal side band called Haxxan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11oYXECF6SI