Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brewmeister
Sep 23, 2008
I chose the username "brewmeister". That tells you all you need to know about me.
From immortalofficial.com:

"Immortal hordes! The band has started to record the upcoming album!
They will be working in both Grieghallen and Abyss studios this time. "

Hells yeah, about loving time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brewmeister
Sep 23, 2008
I chose the username "brewmeister". That tells you all you need to know about me.

Qu Appelle posted:

So, my brothers and sisters in :black101:

I need some more melodic/folk tinged black metal. I'm a tad burnt out on the Unholy Trinity of Borknagar/Vintersorg/Solefald, and I'm looking for something different. Bonus points if they shriek in foreign languages and/or use bizarre instruments. (For the record, I also like Darkthrone).

Something like the bastard child of Darkthrone and Alcest would be ideal. Thanks!

Windir
Falkenbach
Asmegin
Einherjer Just folk metal
Equilibrium
Manegarm
Menhir
Thyrfing

Just listened to some Equilibrium and Menhir, forgot how good this poo poo is. Check out Equilibrium-Turis Fratyr.

brewmeister fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Oct 22, 2009

brewmeister
Sep 23, 2008
I just watched Immortal's Seventh Date of Blashyrkh DVD. That poo poo was amazing.

Also, I saw Enthroned and Destroyer 666 last night. Was a pretty good show. Destroyer took almost an hour setting up and Enthroned did not start playing until 1 AM. A lot of people left because it was too late I guess. Out of the 150 or so people there, only about 30 stayed for Enthroned. Kinda sucks for them. They deserve to play in front of a much larger crowd.

brewmeister fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Aug 12, 2010

brewmeister
Sep 23, 2008

Wyzt posted:

Holy poo poo Immortal tour with absu. Only 6 shows, already bought my ticket o the chicago show! 42 bucks after fees.

Just bought my ticket for San Antonio. poo poo is going to loving kick rear end. I flew from Houston to New York to see them back in 2007. Was an amazing show. February 26 please hurry up and get here as soon as possible.

brewmeister
Sep 23, 2008
Today I decided to blast some Taake for the first time in a while. Forgot how much the albums Hordalands Doedskvad and Over Bjoergvin Graater Himmelrik kick rear end. Definitely check out these albums if you have never listened to Taake. Both are amazing black metal albums.