Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

gently caress off nowadays black metal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Well actually, BM should be elitist and anti-commercial.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Panphage - Storm vinyl pre-order is up at Nordvis. Their best release imo.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Its always been about the riffs.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
NWN released Departure Candelier's album.

It's a Napoleon concept album made by the guys in Akitsa and Ash Pool. So if you like their sound you should like this.

Good album cover too.

https://shop.nwnprod.com/products/departure-chandelier-antichrist-rise-to-power-lp

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

my bony fealty posted:

perfect timing, I'm a few eps deep into the Age of Napoleon podcast and loving it

relatedly what is some good French BM that's come out recently? I haven't really paid attention to that scene since Neige was doing Amesoeurs

Cenotaphe, Necropole, Palemort with the last one being French Canadian, but I recommend.

Also, Drakkar has 3 LPs out for pre-order of some of the more obscure LLN projects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
When you consider that part of the world was absolutely crushed by Communism, its not surprising that they may like nationalism and fascism. Even if it is dumb.