Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J72826
May 18, 2009

Potential BFF posted:

The latest Katharsis has some cool parts, nothing groundbreaking but its pretty solid.

I'm very pleased with it (still waiting for the actual LP to arrive so I can read the lyrics), but still, I'm wondering how it would've sounded with VVorldVVithoutEnd-production. Dear Lord did those drums sound brilliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J72826
May 18, 2009
Never, and I mean never really liked any of that "Norwegian black metal". And most of the time, if it's released before 2000, I don't like it either.