Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Just buy his book and you will understand the place of Paganism in ancient scandinavian history!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Judge not a man by the content of his music but by the length of his jorts.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
You're just begging for someone to post the satan video

edit: It almost sounds like a different album. I kinda like it.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I thought it was going to be super dumb but that's actually really loving cool somehow. I'm going to check out all their work.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Is that a dare?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

QPZIL posted:

I think so. It's all that whole "blackened wall of sound" thing.

As long as you stay far the hell away from anything regarding their singer and his personal writings, Liturgy fits that mold pretty well. And be sure to check out the inspiration for WitTR, Weakling.

Weakling loving rules.

edit-- actually, you know what, I'm in a bad mood today, so go ahead and read Hunter Hunt-Hendrix's manifesto on black metal here:
http://books.google.com/books?id=GCM2MFeJwfMC&lpg=PP1&pg=PA53#v=onepage&q&f=false

I can't make it past the first couple pages. "Prolegomenon?" loving really?

his black metal symbol looks like the Super Smash Bros circle thing. How does he feel about brawl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

xutech posted:

Blackened Hip hop? well as you know ted I'm very cynical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MKVEquPyxY

But I like this

lmao