Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

satan is my oppa
Feb 18, 2012
Weird poo poo in black metal rules!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o1zA1ELxZs

I don't know how banjos could be anything but snotty ironic hipster douchery, though. Unless it was some kind of southern US ethnic infused BM. Actually that would be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satan is my oppa
Feb 18, 2012
That's amazing. I'm a better person for having heard this.

satan is my oppa
Feb 18, 2012
Old Mornings Dawn is so beautiful I could cry. A heartbreaking work of unspeakable genius and no one of taste would ever disagree!

It's less... immediately catchy? than Oath Bound, but the whole thing is so loving dense it'll be eons before I've worn it through. It's weirder, too. One of the songs is... some kind of weird celtic saxophone thunderstorm bullshit. I don't know. They've progressed. It's awesome and worth the wait.

satan is my oppa
Feb 18, 2012

Oldstench posted:

Wait...what? Saxophone?

Yeah, in the song Caradhras. A saxophone or something that sounds like it. It's weird but I think it works really well. It's hosed up.

edit: Dwarven Celtic Saxophone thunderstorm song.

satan is my oppa fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Apr 26, 2013

satan is my oppa
Feb 18, 2012
This is pretty loving good. "Opera Pagan Black Metal Art"? I'm down.

edit: All of these pictures in the video are great.

satan is my oppa fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Apr 27, 2013

satan is my oppa
Feb 18, 2012
I had no idea Second Life was so grim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satan is my oppa
Feb 18, 2012
I loved Sunbather at first, now I think it's... fine. I don't want to listen to it anymore. It's for metalheads the same way that a frappuccino is for coffee lovers. Don't get me wrong, I love me some shoegazey-rear end bullshit, but I'd rather listen to other things for the thousandth time than Deafheaven for the third.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJrBklCrHz0