Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013

Hidden Mother posted:

I was lucky enough to see Bosse-De-Nage on Friday and they absolutely blew me away. The only black metal band with shoegaze and post-rock influences I can really get down with.

Sump opened who are rad Bone Awl-sounding punky black metal, and bizarrely the front row was lined with hipsters pumping their fists and singing along throughout their set. All these people seemed to disappear for Bosse-De-Nage's set.

That's the White Medal records listeners crew probably mate.

@TheIllestVillain, so worth picking up then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013

Oldstench posted:

Can we get these guys on Eurovision?

them vs. Winny Puhh from the Estonian eurovision semis would make an awesome eurovision.

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013
Skagos & Fell voices are probably the two cascadian type bands other than Ash Borer, Clair Cassis & WITTR I really enjoy. Skagos are the game of thrones themed one, aren't they?

edit: imho ash borer were the new weakling until their follow up album wasnt an improvement on the self-titled (imho it was more of the same with worse (less unique) sounding production

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013
I'm relatively bored of all the stuff I listened to, which mostly came out mid-late 2012, anyone able to reccomend me anything particularly good that's come out in the past couple of months? I'm a fan of a giant variety of stuff so I'd rather not give any "kinda like band [x]..." type thing to be more likely to get something left field that I'll think is loving awesome... help a brother out?

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013
Thoughts on the new Imperial Triumphant single / upcoming record (Alphaville) ?