Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlyingCheese
Jan 17, 2007
OH THANK GOD!

I never thought I'd be happy to see yet another lubed up man-ass.
I'm a bass player and I've been thinking about picking up an uke for a few years now. I like the fact that I'm going from one of the largest stringed instruments to one of the smallest.

Are there any tips that would apply to a bassist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlyingCheese
Jan 17, 2007
OH THANK GOD!

I never thought I'd be happy to see yet another lubed up man-ass.

Anne Whateley posted:

- I am a fat chick. Is a fat chick with a ukulele going to be automatically hilarious (e.g., "No no, that actually is a real guitar, it's just in her massive paws...")? You don't have to be a uke expert to answer this one.

Become as good as IZ and people wont care. People didn't for him and he was tipping the scales at near 800 pounds!

• Locked thread