Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«164 »
coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

From a Photoshop Friday, a painting of a woman killing a sleeping man via knife to the neck, except an electric knife is Photoshopped in.

Page 6 of Modernized Art from 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D. Ebdrup
Mar 13, 2009

I tried to preserve what was once lost, although it looks like despite trying many times, I can't include page 3 - so you'll have to grab that yourself.

Useful Distraction
Jan 11, 2006
not a pyramid scheme

Sputnik posted:

Back in like 2005 or whenever, when it was still hip to splice sound quotes together in compromising ways, some enterprising goon took the voice from the LucasArts' Indiana Jones games and made a lewd audio recording of Indy getting his gently caress on. God knows the context, but all I remember is the phrase "Smells like...used motor oil."

What are the odds that one of you dapper folks has that mp3 laying around?

Oh man I still randomly remember parts of this, like the way he says "be-LOW me" so after reading this I had to hunt them down. There was one for Grim Fandango as well, both from a 2004 GBS thread (there was a front page article but the mp3 links are down and I couldn't find the original thread in the GBS Graveyard or Goldmine). Anyway after some googling it turns out someone put both of them on youtube.

(don't listen at work unless you work from home I guess)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnH6gxxsVBY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YihIROZoQo

(I'm pretty sure I still have the original files on some hard-drive in my parent's house so maybe I'll look for them next time I visit)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Useful Distraction posted:

it's a small round hole
is it hot in there?

omg thank you, i remember searching for these on my terrible harddrives when the request was made but i couldnt find them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I'm looking for something on the live forums. It was a conversation about an erotic carving on a hindu (?) temple. Some guy doing a handstand is loving a woman I think.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

I'm looking for something on the live forums. It was a conversation about an erotic carving on a hindu (?) temple. Some guy doing a handstand is loving a woman I think.
Here you go, a starter guide to Hindu sex temples.
https://wanderingon.com/khajuraho-orchha/

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Milo and POTUS posted:

it was in the context of confederate statues, and someone posted a federal one with its boobs out, i think

but all that got posted in a hundred threads, so your guess is as good as mine as to which one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Yam Slacker

Anybody still have the FLAC versions of Colugo's albums?

«164 »