Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Dr_Amazing posted:

A while back their was a thread about this guy who's father had a motion sensing camera in the woods for photographing deer. People were making all sorts of pictures of monsters and aliens that would be inserted into the camera to freak the dad out. Does anyone know if the prank ever went through, what picture the op picked and what the reaction was?

I came here to ask about this thread, too. It's the one that caused me to register, and I haven't been able to find it scanning through Archives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ

MajorPain posted:

If someone would be so kind as to post a link to the video of unfortunate goon Kirby drinking an entire Jones Holiday Soda pack, I would be most appreciative. My friend is unaware of Jones' horrible concoctions and I must show him just how terrible they are.

here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtXGhikSiwY

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
Could someone direct me to the thread from a few months ago that had goons reading the works of HP Lovecraft? There were some great recordings there, and I'd love to hear them again.

Tuesday Morning
Apr 20, 2004

Staring directly into the collective Goatse.cx of the Internet’s soul.
In case anybody missed it, Pillowpants posted an update thread to his "Identity Theft and my mother" debacle.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2828118

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...

individual865 posted:

Could someone direct me to the thread from a few months ago that had goons reading the works of HP Lovecraft? There were some great recordings there, and I'd love to hear them again.

I can't find the thread, but I'm uploading what SHOULD be all the MP3's that were posted.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

The Infinite Postma posted:

Here ya go buddy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god, I'm so glad I clicked this link. I went to the last page of the thread and there was ONE serious response to the OP's question, and the poster was probated.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

individual865 posted:

This should be all of them: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKXX525Q

Mourning Due
Oct 11, 2004

*~ missin u ~*
:canada:
There was a thread a while back about one of those Hunting video games, called something like Big Buck Hunter. I remember it had a german online community or something, and the OP made a spoof on the usual death-metal re-soundtracked video game movies, and it was absolutely hilarious, with him walking right up to deer and shooting them, and doing jumps in the off-road vehicles and such. Anyone have this saved?

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

does anyone have a link to either the threads or the pictures from the "add something to this picture" threads where each goon took turns to add something to a picture posted by the OP, and it went from something simple to this massive clusterfuck of insanity?

i tried checking the goldmine, but couldnt find anything.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

Mephiston posted:

does anyone have a link to either the threads or the pictures from the "add something to this picture" threads where each goon took turns to add something to a picture posted by the OP, and it went from something simple to this massive clusterfuck of insanity?

i tried checking the goldmine, but couldnt find anything.

There's been a few of those, the best ones are the inadvertent ones where someone posts a thread: "HAY GOOOOONS CAN YOU REMOVE/ADD _____ TIA".

lazy old sun
Feb 12, 2007

Does anyone have a link to a thread that I think was titled "Background Hilarity" or something to that effect. I've been unsuccessful in trying to find in the Archives as search is down. As I recall it was so funny that I had to take a break from looking at it so I could catch my breath.

ExtremeODD
Jul 16, 2005

Malleus Maleficarum posted:

They ended up doing it by putting 5 wet layers on the kid and one dry on top and burning that. The burn-ee came out okay, and the OP got a dandy new "JUGGALOS ON FIRE, DANCE ALL NIGHT" red title.

Yeah I lost the title in a ban :(. Too bad so sad, also I wasnt the one being set on fire it was my friend who was going to do it no matter what so I figured I should atleast try to play damage control. He honestly wanted to do it wearing a sweater and his leather coat. He is a loving moron but fun to be around.

kaseli
Sep 7, 2006
fancy!
Anyone have a link to the GBS skateboarding thread? I knew there was one but now i can't find it. Archived?

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.

Fooley posted:

This should be all of them: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKXX525Q

Thanks a ton!

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Tuesday Morning posted:

In case anybody missed it, Pillowpants posted an update thread to his "Identity Theft and my mother" debacle.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2828118

It's nice to see this posted here, thank you.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Does anybody have the song 'bird fucker' that was posted here a while ago? I keep losing it and I want to hear it again. It was pretty funny.

OdorousTobacco
Oct 17, 2005
I get the chills thinking that one day this fuckwit may be right
There was a goon that posted a whole long e/n story about how his girlfriend had made them get a dog so she could gently caress it, and then once he found out and got over that, she hosed his dad, so he moved out into his mom's trailer where she was dating/loving this crazy hilarious redneck guy.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Snidely Whiplash
Jun 24, 2007
Oh Bugger!
I don't think this has been posted. There was a thread about 6 months ago in Helldump I believe, that had a female goon who was selfdiagnosed :butt::burger: . There was this picture of her showing off her cleavage and she looked oddly like Malcolm McDowell. She eventually found the thread and a shitstorm rained down. Can anyone find this for me?

gatisimo
Jul 7, 2006
Before the current YouTube thread, someone had videos of a Japanese show where people tried to act out serious scenes while pots and pans were dropped on their heads. I can't find anything on this show and would love any information on the program, or even better, links to videos. If I'm not mistaken, there's a goon with an animated GIF avatar from this show.

Manny Calavera
Apr 2, 2004

From rock and tempest, fire and foe,
Protect them wheresoe'er they go;
Thus evermore shall rise to Thee
Glad hymns of praise from land and sea

gatisimo posted:

Before the current YouTube thread, someone had videos of a Japanese show where people tried to act out serious scenes while pots and pans were dropped on their heads. I can't find anything on this show and would love any information on the program, or even better, links to videos. If I'm not mistaken, there's a goon with an animated GIF avatar from this show.

Do you mean the Japanese Library clips, such as this one:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz7Xeg2dgVw

The acting serious, and pots and pans, matches your description, however there is no acting out of any scenes.

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

Snidely Whiplash posted:

I don't think this has been posted. There was a thread about 6 months ago in Helldump I believe, that had a female goon who was selfdiagnosed :butt::burger: . There was this picture of her showing off her cleavage and she looked oddly like Malcolm McDowell. She eventually found the thread and a shitstorm rained down. Can anyone find this for me?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2558401

gatisimo
Jul 7, 2006

Manny Calavera posted:

Do you mean the Japanese Library clips, such as this one:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz7Xeg2dgVw

The acting serious, and pots and pans, matches your description, however there is no acting out of any scenes.

No, this isn't it, but thanks for reminding me of a great video! That's a classic.

Snidely Whiplash
Jun 24, 2007
Oh Bugger!

Lovely, thank you so much!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
There was a thread in early 2006 around Feburary or March either in GBS or BSS about Sin City-izing certain pictures in photoshop. Anyone still have that tutorial/thread?

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

This may go back quite awhile:

There was a photoshop thread were a goon posted a photo of I think it was his parents or grandparents. Said goon was trying to sharpen & fix some minor things with the photo. It wound up with the coup de grace of having the female in the photo being replaced with ET. Anyone know this?

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

A few years ago a goon posted some pictures of a large pond on his or his parent's property that had become full of these huge, spherical, greenish pod-like objects. I think they were some sort of fungus or algae, but claims of Lovecraftian spawn and alien eggs abounded. It took several pages before someone finally figured out what these things actually were, but I can't remember the exact name and it's driving me nuts!

All I need is the name, but if you've got the thread all the better (I don't have archives, but I'm sure some who do would enjoy the read).

BLOG KING
Jun 20, 2004
What happened to the Zeph Mercurial thread(s)? I don't see them in any Goldmine, and I'm surprised by that.

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH

BLOG KING posted:

What happened to the Zeph Mercurial thread(s)? I don't see them in any Goldmine, and I'm surprised by that.

You've GOTTA be kidding me. The link to the Helldump thread is SIX POSTS above yours, and quoted just two posts after that!

DevOhm
Dec 28, 2007

by Fistgrrl
Hey guys, does anybody know where I can find that picture of the passport of some kid from Singapore named "Batman bin Suparman" or something? I googled it up nothing came up. I just saw it somewhere too, but I can't remember and I don't have search.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
It was the first result on Google.

DevOhm
Dec 28, 2007

by Fistgrrl
Aw man I suck. To be fair, it wasn't on GIS. Thanks man.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
I'm looking for a pert of the thread that about a Goon who discovered he was adopted and then proceeded to rape his sister. It was a fakepost based on some hentai game that was Let'sPlayed, I think it was also the origin of the incest train macro.
Anyway I want to see the reply that was about how everything a girl says about sex means yes. It was hilarious but I forgot to save it.

Lucifa
Feb 9, 2005

Lost: thread with lots of photoshopped Garfield cartoons.
Some may have been made with a Garfield carton randomizer, from some link someone posted.
Can't find it for the life of me :(

BLOG KING
Jun 20, 2004

blinkeve1826 posted:

You've GOTTA be kidding me. The link to the Helldump thread is SIX POSTS above yours, and quoted just two posts after that!

Boo hoo, ctrl-f and 'Zeph' didn't result in anything.
Thanks for pointing it out though. :cool:

Jinnigan
Feb 12, 2007

We shall pay him a visit. There will be a picnic. Tea shall be served.
Does anyone remember the thread where somebody posted a resume, but instead of a typical resume it was broken up into two columns, one with the standard list-style resume, and a smaller column on the right with some short paragraphs about his skills?

Finding that would be super-helpful right now. Thanks!

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
EDIT: Found it. It was bounced off of Stickies.

CaptainHollywood has a new favorite as of 23:18 on Apr 25, 2008

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Vikings Vs Mafia posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god, I'm so glad I clicked this link. I went to the last page of the thread and there was ONE serious response to the OP's question, and the poster was probated.

I can't stop laughing and my girlfriend doesn't understand why.

rainbow lips
Aug 3, 2007

Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
A couple of months ago (?) there was a thread on this girl who had started up a blog about the last X days of her life, whereupon she would then commit suicide.

Anyone know if it was a fake or how long its got left or if she did the deed yet?

EvilMoJoJoJo
Dec 9, 2004

ask me about leaving the cult of black metal and bringing jesus into your life

Job 19:17

OdorousTobacco posted:

There was a goon that posted a whole long e/n story about how his girlfriend had made them get a dog so she could gently caress it, and then once he found out and got over that, she hosed his dad, so he moved out into his mom's trailer where she was dating/loving this crazy hilarious redneck guy.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

He came home from work unexpectedly one day and found her loving the dog in the their trailer, and the dog was wearing a pair of his socks (to protect her back, I think). His first thought was "hey, those are my socks" which is what convinced me it had to be a true tale, as that little detail was so, so weird yet so the kind of thing one would thin in that situation.

Hopefully this additional detail will jog someone else's memory...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

rainbow lips posted:

A couple of months ago (?) there was a thread on this girl who had started up a blog about the last X days of her life, whereupon she would then commit suicide.

Anyone know if it was a fake or how long its got left or if she did the deed yet?

It went a little over a week I think, then she said it was a stunt for some reason or other.