Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

The funny charts/graphs thread is here; it's only from last year, though, but I'll keep looking for the older one:

Very acurate, very funny, scientific charts!

There was a thread a couple of months ago in which people were discussing/comparing the merits of various special forces from around the world; where the hell did that thread go?!

Edit: Think ghosts are scary? You haven't heard of skin-walkers then

Drimble Wedge has a new favorite as of 06:38 on Mar 30, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

MockTurtle posted:

What about the thread where the person was a corrector for children's state essay tests, and there were some really terrible ones?

Into the horrible minds of children

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

sm8000 posted:

There was a thread a few months ago, wherein a goon admitted to not washing his hands after #2. He felt he was building up his body's immune system by not doing so. I'm in a related argument and I'd really like to find this thread.

Perchance you mean Fremry's posts in this thread? (of all places)

Alexandria Dupree: High class whore, or common Girls Gone Wild skank?

edit: the whole hygiene thing starts taking off on page five, though it's less "I don't wash after a poo" and more "we think our private bits are nastier than they really are." I'll keep looking in case this wasn't the argument you were thinking of.

Drimble Wedge has a new favorite as of 02:52 on Apr 12, 2008

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Daddyo posted:

This should be an easy one, does anyone have a link to the story of the goon and the "haunted" German army base? I really want to read that again.

http://drjon.livejournal.com/1087479.html

That reminds me, where'd the most recent ghost story thread go?

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Is it this one?

famous photographs NWS

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

It's not a thread, but: sometimes in the various "scary stuff" threads, reference is made to a Japanese (?) story about these holes in a hill which fit various people, with the creepy sound effect "durr durr". I've actually read the thing online but can't for the life of me remember what the name of the drat comic/story is. Help!

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

LL_Ghoul_J posted:

It's called the Enigma of Amigara Fault, by Junji Ito

THANK YOU! :)

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Chwoka posted:

I saw these two earlier in the thread, but it's too long to comb through. Can someone fetch me The Flash Rant and Flavor Country?

Also, I read the first half of the ALLYPALLY thread by abraxis, but I have not read the second thread - is it in archives or something?

Flash Rant

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

I think the shirt and discussion were in the latest 'awesome pictures' thread.

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Found it! Here's the wolf shirt which does NOT cure AIDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Looking for the thread called (more or less) "Pictures that make you go gently caress YEAAHHH!" I can't seem to find it in the archives/goldmine.