Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Is there an archived link to the lovely roommate thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

Artem posted:

There was an MS Paint thread about something to do as a kid, like bad things you did as a kid? One guy had this ridiculous MS Paint, and it looked like the kid was in the ceiling, and pissing everywhere? Everyone for the longest time was quoting it and trying to interpret what the hell it was. Does anyone have that MS Paint he made, and did he ever explain it?

I don't have a link to the thread, but I saved this..

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Does anybody have a link to the thread, or at least a link to the handful of SA greasemonkey scripts?

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
lovely Roommate Story:

http://www.wyseguys.com/shittyroomate.asp

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Looking for the (I believe) FYAD thread with words in movie titles replaced with Goatse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Not from SA, but can anyone find that ridiculous image that got published after 911 about what the supposed Taliban hideout was like, and it was like some underground villains liar in the mountains with caves and secret entrances and poo poo a child would imagine?