Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tourette Meltdown
Sep 11, 2001

Most people with Tourette Syndrome are able to hold jobs and lead full lives. But not you.
I've got a pretty big tropical freshwater fishtank (~30 gallons). Living in it are three fancy guppies, three black hi-fin tetras, a big fat mottled brown pleco, one mini puffer and his kissy-face buddy the gourami. They're all male, in good health, brilliant colouration, etc. The tank is temperature controlled. It's very sparsely planted but well aerated. I'd like to add another fish, preferably a showy one, or another small school. Are there any that won't mess up the vibe they've got going on now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tourette Meltdown
Sep 11, 2001

Most people with Tourette Syndrome are able to hold jobs and lead full lives. But not you.
I adopted a beautiful cat last week, but she's only been eating tiny bits of food. At the adoption place they were feeding her some kind of crappy tan coloured, x-shaped food... I know I've seen it before, but I can't remember what it is. We bought high quality dry food for her and have been trying to get her to eat with a little bit of wet food and boiled meat (just a little), but it really seems like nothing's working. Does anyone know what cat food that tan one is (I guarantee it's cheap) so I can transition her over to the good food?

Tourette Meltdown
Sep 11, 2001

Kalma posted:

I think Meow Mix has X's

When you go to the grocery store, most of the bags will have images of what their food looks like on the packages. Especially when they make the "fancy" shapes.

It's Iams Kitten ( :confused: she's an adult, what), but thanks for the suggestion. I thought it might be Meow Mix, but it's just X's, no other shapes. At least she's eating now and I can start to transition her to a better food.