Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I couldn't find the critter quest thread so I'm asking here. What type of caterpillar is this? I'm in southeastern US, eastern Alabama to be specific.

He's all green with what looks like little orange dots and feels like single stiff hairs sticking out of each of the dots . He has ten pairs of legs. The right side is his head.

Edit found critter quest but leaving this here.

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Sep 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

TaurusTorus posted:

So I found a baby bat on my job, animal control says they’ll need to put it down and check for rabies. I know it’s a long shot, but I wanna save the little guy, if I can. He’s a Mexican Free Tailed Bat, and I’m in Austin, if that matters.

I know it’ll probably come to nothing, and he’ll probably have to die, but I wanna at least try

All I know about those is they fly fast. Good luck

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Charles posted:

Would CBD oil be hard on kidneys or liver? Got an 18 year old dog who is falling apart, just trying to see if it might help his arthritis and stuff.

Ymmv but my dad's cat is around 12 and was having issues with mobility and Cbd oil APPEARS to have helped her.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Clove oil