Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

My mom found this toad(?) hopping around her house today. She assumes it became active again due to the increased temperature in my area (Southeast PA) over the weekend. Unfortunately it's now snowy and below freezing so putting it outside is probably certain death for the little guy. Does anyone know what species it is? Do they do well in captivity? She wants to take care of it until she's able to release it though doesn't know a ton about amphibians.

edit: Not a lot there for scale, sorry. it's not especially large. Maybe a couple inches across.

Sankis fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Jan 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU