Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Medellia
Dec 27, 2005
bees and cherries
Every couple of months (since as far back as I can remember) my elderly cat will flip out and begin yowling at the top of her lungs. She's always been very vocal anyway, but in addition to the outright screaming that she does, she also tries her very best to escape, pushing past us to get outside. This cat was adopted by my family over a decade ago with papers claiming she was spayed by the first people who owned her. Do elderly cats still come into heat, and is it possible that she was never actually spayed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU