Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Life, Love, Dicks
Jun 28, 2006

Evidently Dick was not an easy person to love but those that cared for him recognized his profound importance...
I'm glad this thread is here, because I've got a mouse problem!

I recently left my mouse, Moonsnazzle, at home for about a month while I was away. My roommate took good care of him, and he had lots of fresh water, food, and bedding. The problem, though, is that he didn't get much quality time with people during that month. He used to be my best buddy and would come right up and climb in my hand. As a consolation gift for being gone, I got him a new cage with a lot more space and some fun things to play in. He seems to really love his cage, but whenever I try to approach him, he gives my finger a tiny warning nip. He hasn't ever full-on bit me, but he's definitely telling me to go away!

My questions:
- Was it a bad idea to move him into a new cage right after I reintroduced myself?
- Should I keep trying to spend more time with him, or should I give him more time alone in the cage before trying to play with him again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU