Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keska
Jan 29, 2007
Persistent Lurker
I've used their brocade in costuming before - that stuff just pulls threads, snags, and pills up super easy. If you throw it in the washing machine it will be a sad mess in no time, but I don't see any reason you couldn't carefully hand-wash it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keska
Jan 29, 2007
Persistent Lurker
Can you show some pictures that are a good example of what you mean by "masculine?" Hoodies are generally men's clothes, so I tend to think of them as masculine to begin with.

Keska
Jan 29, 2007
Persistent Lurker
Oh, and I thought I would make the same offer over here that I did in the plushie thread:

Keska posted:

Okay! Who wants to be a pattern tester? I have the instructions written and the pattern vectored for my Scraps Cat pattern. If you want to test it, drop me a PM with an email address I can send the PDF to. What I need from you are any corrections or suggestions on the instructions or the pattern itself, and if at all possible, a picture of your finished cat!

It was this pattern:

If you can't be bothered with all that nonsense, I'll post a discount code for goons once it's ready to sell.

Keska
Jan 29, 2007
Persistent Lurker
Try looking it up on sewing.patternreview.com/ or Google the name of the pattern to see if you can find anyone else who has made it.