Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

Prophet 60091 posted:

Not bad for a sewing dude, huh? Well ok it took a few nights. Except for a few frayed corners here and there, and sewing lines that aren't straight, it looks professional.

So speaking of guys sewing guy-clothes, I need more inspiration for stuff to make besides PJs. Has anyone sewn any good mens clothes? Unless I get distracted by something, I might try and replicate a utilikilt next.

I started small, modifying t-shirts, making baggy trousers for clubbing... If I were looking for a starting project to practice on, i'd be looking at mp3 player cases or a wallet. Utilikilt sounds like quite a good start too, they're quite blocky so any minor wobbles shouldn't matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU