Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
Have any of you ever sewn and sold doll clothes? My mother is looking for another income stream and I suggested since she loves sewing, but never has the time to tackle a big project with her day job, doll clothes would be perfect. The problem is I don't know how she would sell them or to who. Etsy doesn't seem very popular with the doll crowd and you know how much ebay sucks :(.

Any suggestions on doll/fashion communities where I should point her? I told her to look at what's popular today and just make that in a few sizes like barbie, 1/6th scale "cool girl/ZC/BBi fashion dolls" and american girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
Good shots! It's always hard for me to take a break from being creative to document my work artistically like that.

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
Anyone know of a source of really thin leather (skiver)? I just found out about it and the place I was referrer to http://www.riorondo.com/ is all out of the dyed colors.