Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Zip

Here you go. It's an actual field manual now. I put it in a pink binder with a nice cover sheet and left it out in several places today. At one point some sergeant was both screaming and laughing about it. I managed to get it back to my room and tomorrow I'm going to sneak it upstairs in with the rest of the field manuals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicycle SexFucker

I have zero interest in marriage.

Zip posted:

Here you go. It's an actual field manual now. I put it in a pink binder with a nice cover sheet and left it out in several places today. At one point some sergeant was both screaming and laughing about it. I managed to get it back to my room and tomorrow I'm going to sneak it upstairs in with the rest of the field manuals.

I want my tax money back..god damnit.

Actually this is the best use of my money, ever.

Zip

Neu posted:

I want my tax money back..god damnit.

Actually this is the best use of my money, ever.

it was my printer and my printer paper.

suck my dick

Edit: I thought the retarded 'tax money' references were over with 6 months ago.

Bicycle SexFucker

I have zero interest in marriage.

Zip posted:

it was my printer and my printer paper.

suck my dick

Edit: I thought the retarded 'tax money' references were over with 6 months ago.

I was in a coma for 2 years dude...i'm posting with my eyes. gently caress off.

Zip

Neu posted:

I was in a coma for 2 years dude...i'm posting with my eyes. gently caress off.

I hate to break it to you but during those two years we've elevated above using eyes.

We have 'neural implants' now. Also when lowtax bans us we recieve a high grade shock.

CatelynIsAZombie

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Zip posted:

how well did zoro block out ?

Zip

Pan Ache posted:

how well did zoro block out ?

it came out ok. I just 4 framed it.

I think the 3 that got the biggest laughs were "Ramp the bitch", "Just punch through his loving skull" and the one without any words where two guys are fighting and one guy just disapears leaving the other holding his ACU top.

Also "Fort Jackson nights" really pissed off one of the sergeants because I guess he was at fort jackson at one point. Everyone started teasing him after that.

TimeManageMentos

Zip posted:

so maybe you'll clue us all in on what that mysterious number, "31337," is? :iia:

Zip

TimeManageMentos posted:

so maybe you'll clue us all in on what that mysterious number, "31337," is? :iia:

it's my waist and breast size.

Turbo D

onkey
zip you rule

PeriodCommaColon

i know im late to the party but i never posted these

A Curvy Goonette

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
So what did the Sgt. say about it

Georgie Fruit

by Worst Admin Ever

Zip posted:

"Ramp the bitch"

:colbert:

Stocking

PeriodCommaColon posted:

andy17null

I'M SO GODDAMN RETARDED, I THINK THIS IS LITERALLY REAL MONEY

Turtles
fakehelmets.com

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nostalgia4Butts

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Zip posted:

Also "Fort Jackson nights" really pissed off one of the sergeants because I guess he was at fort jackson at one point. Everyone started teasing him after that.

LOL! that was mine! awesome!

I went to basic at Lost-in-the-woods, so I have to rag on relaxin' jackson. awesome stuff, dude

mCpwnage

Motherfuckers, If it says 55 drive 55.

Zip posted:

I just came.

Thank You Card

I'm your only friend.
im eating a pancake with powdered sugar on top and i was reading this thread ant taking a bite and i laughed really hard and all the sugar flew off thanks alot byob t:mad:

Zenzirouj

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
take your pick I can't decide

Engine Fortegue

strap me down they must sedate me

poke me prod me irritate me

nice work zip, "31337" was a nice touch

seriousclown

Are you ready to... HARD BUTT ROCK?!?!
Zip, you da man. How much do you want for a copy of that? I got a buddy who's since been discharged from the marine corps who would probably get a kick out of that.

Turtles

Turtles fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Dec 7, 2007

Zenzirouj

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Opinion Haver

mantaworks

by Fragmaster

Veinor posted:

hahaha

OH WORD SON
hiding itt.

OH WORD SON
Oh jesus. Just wake me when all this poo poo is over.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS

Veinor posted:

haha!

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747

Zenzirouj posted:

lol

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields

Zip posted:

whooooaaaaa holy poo poo Zip hahahaha

May Electric
two kewl rawk chicks listening to NEU!
eat a lot sleep a lot brush 'em like crazy run a lot do a lot never be lazy

SCARY NEW DAD

by Fragmaster
wow... good thread. if you want better threads go to CAMAZON . COM for funny satire!

Scarf

On sight
ahahahah ait's funny cause it's have nothign to do with the threaD!!!!!!

DoomCenturion

drat space alien demons killed my rabbit

its lovely but its what I first thought of so tough poo poo

DoomCenturion

drat space alien demons killed my rabbit

Turtles posted:

oh man those guys look like ronald reagan or something

Weezy F Labey

by mons al-madeen
everone quote this

v

v

Weezy F Labey

by mons al-madeen

OLD CATS!!! posted:

everone quote this

v

v

Weezy F Labey

by mons al-madeen
everone quote this

v

v

[img]https://wi.somethingawful.com/d1/d1b3384f8f43581faf525e5d791997b95c331051.jpg[/isages.com/d1b3384f8f43581faf525e5d791997b95c331051/hello.jpg[/imgas]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weezy F Labey

by mons al-madeen
asveverone quote this

v

v