Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
somebody post the final fantasy style picture of johnny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i tried searching the archives for the earliest threads mentioning zybourne thati could and it looks like its been deleted??? who made the original johnny.jpg i need to know

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Zybourne's flagrant disregard of the power of the clock has knocked many balls from many cliffs, resulting in a merging of dimensions. Johnny from the superhero dimension begins his rapid descent into Bookworld from his orbiting Anti-Zybourne Scrotallite, the spearhead of his final assault.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

gauss posted:

amazing
i may have to pony up one of these 'historical' type interpretations of johnny with all these :)

draw the first president of the united scrotes, jonathan f. aces, signing the zybourne act into law, banning time travel forever

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
previously unseen piece of zybourne clock artwork http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99207

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

etalian posted:

not that one the one above it; based on an omg itz james sketch; somebody drew a picture of the clock itself

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
somebody post the pencil drawing that was based on it captured the style so perfectly it may have been the original artist

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

shopvac4christ posted:

the more i look at it the more johnny kind of resembles gordon freeman - it's great but a little jarring too

johnny is just gordon freeman without a forehead

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Binbag McGraw posted:

Oh hey, I wrote that. The other two links probably aren\'t dead, you just need to copy-paste the url into the address bar.

It should be noted that the \'ideas\' team decided it would be a great idea for every boss to have its own music, with changes in stylings and tempo depending on how the battle was going, on top of a fully symphonic mixed with cyber/steam/whateverpunk soundtrack in full mp3 format. And it may make me Lord human being of Faggotton but I had a pretty fun week in the ZC music subforum before it imploded.

i dont care about that; who drew johnny

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Sawyer9000 posted:

Does anybody want the lovely sprites from the game? I got like a ton of these.

you drew johnny.jpg

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Sawyer9000 posted:

no I drew a shameful path led her there and up you wretch

can you explain what the deal is with a shameful path led her there

like what relevance it has to the picture or the project or whatever

also post more "art"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Sawyer9000 posted:

the shameful path thing was an imprinted blurb that was in the corner of whatever notebook I drew that thing in. It has nothing to do with anything.

i thought that was the case but why was that imprinted in a notebook anyway

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
post more art

post all the art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

OMG ITZ JAMES posted:

Thanks for the Johnny art but you guys didnt make up anything beyond a few funny scenes.

rex meteorite told you he wanted to make a game about time travel in rpgmaker, but he would need the help of roughly 200 teenage strangers. you jumped at the opportunity to be his "art director" because youve spent $600 on drawings of yourself as your avatar. thats a funny scene.