Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dalron
Jun 22, 2003
Area Homosexual
Does anyone know how the battle system works? Is emotion energy like your chi or ki or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalron
Jun 22, 2003
Area Homosexual
i have some

Zybourne Clock Questions
  • What is the difference between Alex and Nina?
  • Who is Sylus?
thanks in advance

Dalron
Jun 22, 2003
Area Homosexual

OMG ITZ JAMES posted:

Sylus is the main character not Johnny,

Alex is the heroine, also a descendant of Dr. Zybourne and Nina is just some chick.
So is Sylus the guy that says "NO THANKS, ILL PASS" and shoves his fist down the guards throat when the guard asks him for the pass?

Who is Sylus with in that scene?

Dalron
Jun 22, 2003
Area Homosexual

Dalron posted:

So is Sylus the guy that says "NO THANKS, ILL PASS" and shoves his fist down the guards throat when the guard asks him for the pass?

Who is Sylus with in that scene?
holy poo poo i just realized im talking to the zc team lead here

Dalron
Jun 22, 2003
Area Homosexual

Latina Pride posted:

Thats Alex

*slips on my vibraknuckles*

Wait a second, I'm not being a dick on purpose, im just confused here

So alex kicks the poo poo out of the guard with vibra knuckles - is alex a chick?

What part of the story is Sylus in that I'd recognize? Is he the one at bar that tells the kid that the object in his hands is the zybourne clock and then the kid morphs into a bad guy and gives chase?

Also, aren't all these characters different from the guy mentioned in the "November 18 2341 started as a bad day" text?

What part of the story is Johnny in?