Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
That owns. That is the most ownage thing on God's green earth. I am being serious here. This is not a fake post. That pic owns everyone and everything ever posted in this forum.

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
I wish everyone on Earth knew what Johnny was so that when The Fire Breather dresses up as him for halloween next year they wont kick him off their porch for not dressing up.

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
I hope I dont sound sarcastic cause I'm not. This fucin owns.

This is so much... Holy cow. It's like... Look. This guy just got owned by his own creation. That's not an exaggeration. Your artwork is better than you are.

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
Sticky this fucken thread and put it on the front page. This is the greatest thing ever. Johnny. loving. dot. loving. Jpeg.

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
I don't even care anymore.

code:
[b]FFFFFFFFFFF   IIII    
FFFFFFFFFF    IIII                                     DDDDDDDDDD
FFF                  VVVVV       VVVVV    EEEEEEEEEE   DDDDDDDDDDD
FFFFFF        IIII    VVVVV     VVVVV     EEEEEEEEE    DDD      DDD
FFFFF         IIII     VVVVV   VVVVV      EEEE         DDD       DDD
FFF           IIII      VVVVV VVVVV       EEEEEEEE     DDD       DDD
FFF           IIII       VVVVVVVVV        EEEE         DDD      DDD
FFF           IIII        VVVVVVV         EEEEEEEEEE   DDDDDDDDDDD     
                                          EEEEEEEEE    DDDDDDDDDD      [/B]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
The rules not on the thread lsit. I might get off free. I dont care. This thread deserves my five.

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
I like Gauss, sparr, and the Abe Lincoln ones the best.

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
lol one of the best things is when its like "Frozen with guilt, the man slowly begins to run through the crowd."

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Awesom-O posted:

delete all non-gauss/sparr/the abe lincoln guy posts

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

wee bull posted:

thread over. time to goldmine and move on people

Not... A good idea...

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
Dont draw anything and let sparr and gauss keep posting cool things

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
Is it just me or are all the pics of johnny drawn with not only five aces, but five aces of spades??

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

LoneRiver posted:

Imagine a deck of cards with 56 cards, and five of those cards are Aces of Spades,

Time works the same way.

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
Johnny Five Aces fuckin owns you. Look at him. He's holdin' all the spades. That's not raichu dick.

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

OMG ITZ JAMES posted:

gauss check your email

*golf clap*

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

PipeRifle posted:

I don't recognize the piece

Its from fake script

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Pandaman posted:

That owns

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
That kidna reminds of me Series of Unfortunate Events

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

._. posted:

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

SkellingTon Loc posted:

hosed up some poo poo like his leg and the shadows....... posting anyway.

that owns

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

PipeRifle posted:

haha the one leg up

yea

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Wankis posted:

aag

lol

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
If it was the text from the scripts in that font or whatever you call it itd be cool but I cant even read it... someone please confirm if its what i hope is true

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Sigma-X posted:

It's the "he lit of a nicosheen swaggerette and does some sex" script. It's backwards, which makes it harder to read (flipped it in photoshop)

lol that owns

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Slaine posted:

code:
.............COo8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8
.............Ooo@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8
.............OOO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8
.............O@@@@@@@@@8@@@@@@@@@8
.............O@@@@@@@@:  8@@@@@@@8
.............O@@@@@@C .c. :@@@@@@8
.............O@@@@O      .  o@@@@8
.............O@@@c           .@@@8
.............O@@O          .c o@@8
.............O@@8.           .8@@8
.............O@@@@8OCO8./´¯/)@@@@8
.............O@@@@@@@O /¯.../@@@@8
.............O@@@@@@@@/..../@@@@@8
.............O@@@@@@@/..../@@@@: o
.............O@@@@@@/¯.../@@@@@O8C
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Shingles posted:

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Slobs The Burpy posted:

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
My mom just fired me. Thanks etalian.

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Latina Pride posted:

When I think of a mercenary girl who can beat me up in two seconds flat and shoots where my gentiles would be, a tiny girl wearing a tie is what comes to mind

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

dans posted:

I love you thread, I'll miss you...

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

gigs posted:

yo can someone make this into johnny.jpg thanks lol

Your gay as hell.

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Sparr posted:

I'm not finished yet.

Hurry please

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
Delete this page.

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Vinno posted:

finally

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
Thanks for posting even when you know you suck.

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl
Cool pic sparr

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Sindow posted:

i dunno who made this but,

[super][sub]
code:
................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................,,...........,............................................................
............................................................,,,....................,,,.,.,.,....................................................................
..........................................................,,,,.,,,,..,.................,....,,,.,.,.,.,,........................................................
...........................................................,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,........,........,..,,,.,,...~~??II??=:,:............................................
............................................................,,,,,,,,.,,,..,.,..,,.,,..,...,,,,,...:+I?:~~=~=+=:,~,,~+~..........................................
...........................................................,,...,,,,,,,,..,.,..,,,....,..,,,,,,,I7??++,=::I:::~++=,.,~==........................................
.........................................................,.,,..,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,.......,..,..+?++=~~~~~,+I:=~,:::=+?::,:+:......................................
...........................................................,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,=7,??,?+,+=~=?:::~~~==:,:::~~~:=:~....................................
...........................................................,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.~+==~~~=,===~?~:,,,::::,,~~~=::~,~,:,..................................
.............................................................,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,===~?I,:?:::==,::~:.,,~:,==+=~~,:=~?,:..................................
............................................,..............,,..,,,,,,,,,,.,,.,,.,.....,,~:=,+::~+=:.=I+?~:==+=:~~:,,~~:~~~:=~~..................................
..............................................,...........,.....,,,,,,,.,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,~.::~=~~+~=+++=~==~~:..=~~+~~~~,:.,~,+~,.................................
..........................................:II=.............,,....,,,,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?~?~::,:,=~::=+~=::,,::..~+,.~=?+~,:~I:~,................................
.....................................77I=..+Z~7....,.,.....,,....,,,,,,,,,,,,..,,.,,.,,?==$787??+7,,~=~:OIZ7$I+~+$+.:=:.,~~,~+.~................................
....................................:~++.,.=O:?,...,,..........,,,,,,,,,.,,.,,,,,,..,..:??~:..?+?~7:~,~7,:$ZI+~,?,,,=?,:=,=,:=,.,,..............................
....................................,?.I~~..,:??.....,,.........,,,..,,,,,,...,,....,,,:+++.:,~=,+.,=:..7~+$?~.~.,,:+=~:I~~+,=?:................................
.....................................$+...+$$..77..,,,,,.........,,,.,,,,,,.,.,,..,,.,,:=+.:+==~.,,?,,.,,......,...,:~=,I+?:=+~=,......,.,,,..,.................
.....................................,$...I++8~=Z....,,,,...........,,,,,,,,,,.,.....,,:+~..,,,,,,++,,.,,,.,,,,.....,.:..I~~?==,,,.......,,,.,..,...............
......................................?..:?=,:..?:.................,,,,,,,,,:.,.....,,.,I~,,..,..,=,,,,,....,,..,.,...:...==,+~~.........,,,,,,.................
.......................................Z...=.+,III?...............,..,,...,,.,,,.,,.,,,,~?.,,,,,:?.,,,,,,.,,,,,,..,..,,....~?,I:................................
.......................................??..~.?.I=IZ...............,,,,.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,+.,,,,,~?,,,,,,,,::,,,,..,.........?,+~:...............................
.......................................~$OI:.+.??$~O,..................,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,.,:.,,,,+~,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.........+:I,................................
........................................~I==.I++~$M,............,....,,,,,,,,.,......,,,.,+:,,,,=I...,,=:,.,.,,,,,,,,......,:=I~................................
.....................................,,?$.=..7888..,,................,,,,,.:,,,,..,,..,.,.,+.,,:..:+~+:.,,,,,.,...,:,,........$,................................
.......................................,I.?:,+:7+,..,.............,.,,,...,,,,,..,...,.,..,:,.,7=?I+?~=+,.,,....,..:,,........Z,................................
.......................................7$...,:7.,..$Z............,,,,,,.,,.,,,,....,..,,,,,.=.~~,,::,,:,+?..,,,.:..,,,........7.................................
......................................:,.,,.,.:~,=,.,~............,,.,,,,,...,,,.........,,.+~+,.,...,,,,~+,.,:.:,,,,,....,.,.Z:................................
......................................~.,....,.,,.,..+..........,,,,.,,....,,...,,.,......,.:?.7+?$I,,~~,..==,..,..,,,........I~................................
......................................++,.......,,.:=:...........,,.,,,..,,.,...,,.........,+?$+D?:,....,,...,.,,..,,,......,.?:.,..............................
.......................................=,.,....,.,,.:~...........,,,.,,,,...,,..,,.,,...,..~O7+D,.,..,,,.,:,,,.,,,..,.,,......?,................................
......................................,=~......,,.,,,=,.,........,.,.,.....,,...,...,,.,..$I7IO7,.,,,,,,:,,,~,..,,,:,::,......+:~,..............................
........................................:..,:...,.,.,~................,....,...,,..:.,:.Z$7ID++I$+?==I,+:=~I,,~=::,,..,,,,,,,.+~?+,.......,.....................
.........................................,..:.......,,.,..........,.....,,:..,,..,.~,:,+::D8.,.,I??I7+++7=+?:::,...,,.,....,,.+,?7:=?I7777,.....................
.........................................~,,,.......=~.,..........,,,,,...,,.....,..:,~:??:...:~:.:,,:~+,:.,~:,,,,,,.,..,...:+:~~??I+??I?:I7,...................
..........................................,......,...+..................,.......:.::,.,..,,.?II7Z7==,.,~,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..,.~:,:+I~,....$7,.+:,.................
.........................................,,~.........Z.,.................,,...,:,:.....,..,,??,,,...,OI???~::,,,,,,,,,..,.:=,.??+~,,,,,,$?=:+:..................
..........................................,+:........$.....................,,,..............$+,,,,,,Z~+:=+~=~,.,,,,,,...:~:.????,,,,,.,.7?I7::..................
..........................................,:=.......,~+:,...................................O.,,.,,,??~+=:.,~~++::::==~:~~$O~::,,,,,:.7???+I:~?=~~,,............
...........................................,~I?::~:$??~:..................................,.7...,,,:O=::,,~~=~=~~==+=+?7:,..,:,,,,.,=$.~=+77~......:=+O?,.......
............................................,:...,=+I.=:..................................,.?.,..,?$7~,.,,,,,,,,,,,=:,,,,,,,,,,,,.?8=.?~=++?7I7Z8$+:.=I,........
.............................................?.....+Z..?.,.............................,,.+$==~..?.:$~,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,.:7~+,,.,,.,,.~=??.,,.?+~.,,......
...........................................,=+....:++?+77~.,............................~N,.,,..,7,,7I.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.=II~,=.,,,:.,,,,,:=?,...7?:..,......
...........................................~Z8Z$77+$=,,=7?:...........................:I+.:=,...I7:.?=:,.,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,=$:,.~+,:,,:,,,.,~~~..7,..?=...,......
..........................................,.:$7.,,::~:=~,8?.........................+7:.,,~,~=,,$Z,:,,I~:,,.~,,,,...++$~,,,:::I~:,,,:,,,,.~,,,:,:=,.:I.,,.......
..........................................,,.Z$:,:,,.?~~,ZO........................?+..:.,.,,~?~$O,,,,,=,,,:,~=+=~~~.,,,IO$~=I.,,,,,,:.,,,:~,,.,.::.:Z.,.,......
.............................................+Z+~~~,=.,=~+8.......................7?.,~:==,.~:~~7$~,.,:+,,,,,,::~,,,,:~,+7IZ=~:~,.,,.,~:,:::::,::.=~+O...,......
.............................................$7?:.,~,:~,~+=7....................?7..,,.~.,:=:~::$$II?:=?,,,,.,~=I,,,,?,:=+=:,::.::,,,,,::=,,,,=+:,:=~8.,...,....
.............................................+O?~~:.~~,,=.:D:.................,,I,.,..,,~,,,~~~~,?=+~,=I.,,,,,,,,:,,+7,::~?:,=,::,::,~,:,:~:.::,,,,+?$:=,.,,,...
.............................................:O:$,,:,,,:.~=7Z,................,Z.,,~:..,::,~~~:~=~~O.,+?,,,,,,:,,,,.+$~~.~?:=::,.,,::.,,::,::::,,,:~7?,,.,,.,,,,
...........................................,..::~,:~~:::.~,:+~...............7?.,:::,:=:,~=.,,::~:OI,,=+,,,,,:,,,:,,?=:==7,,~~:.::,?I,.,~,::,:,,:+,,$~,,,,,,,,,,
...............................................?,~=..~,,:,:~:8,.............,+.,,,..=~,::~~~,?,:,~+,..7=,,,,,:,.,,,.+::,7:=~,,::,,.,7=~:,,,::,,:~,:,Z~,,,,,,,,,,
...............................................Z:,:,~::::::,:IZ............7O.~~~,.,~:..:~,+?,,::.+=:,+~,,,,:,7+,,.:+,??=::::,:,,,~:7I::.,,:,~:,::,,+~,,,,,,,,,,
...............................................?7,.,::~,,~:..:~:..........:=.:,:.,+~..~,=+?$,:::::I+,~I,,,.,::,.,,.=,:7+,::,~~:::::,~O,::~:,,~~:~~,,,::,,,,,,,,,
..............................................,.Z,::~:,~:..+~,:Z,........+$.,:,.::.,=~~~~~II.,:~:~$~::+,,,,,,,,,.,,?:~??:,,,:,::,:::,=,,,,:~:.::,,:,:=:,,,,,,,,,
.................................................Z:::,~::::::~:,8.......~~.:~,,:.:,,~,=~~$+==::.=:$+=+=,.,,,,,,.,,:+=++~~:,,,::,:~~:::Z==:,,:~~,:::,:,=:,,,,,,,,
...............................................,.$I::,:,,,=:,.,:~:.,...I7.:,:~=,..::.::~?:+:::~~,:I=,~:,,,,,,.,,,,++:I~::::,::,::~:~::?7,=:,:,~~:~~:::=~,,,,,,,,
.................................................,O:,:.,.,~:=:.:.O:..,=7~,,.:~~:~:,:,~=I.~+:.,:::.7=~I.,,,,,,,,,.,+?=?,:,,~::,,:,,,:,:,+~,::,:,::~:::::=,,,,,,,,
..................................................,$:~=:,,,:,,:::$Z..I7..~=,:,,:,.~,~+=.I=+::,::::I=~+,,,,,,?8,,,:=+?=~~,:,:::,:,:::~~+=::,:::,::::,,,,~,,,,,,,,
...................................................O?,,:~:~,..,::=8.=I.~::.,~,,~..::I?..+.=:,~..~,7===,,.,,,,~.,,,I7??,:~:,,,:~::,::~~+~~,,:::,:::::::,:,,,,,,,,
.................................................,,~8..::::::::,~,?~,,.,~:,:.~:.:~,~I,..?.~:~,,:::++?~,,,,:,,,,,.:I??~:,~=,,,,~:,:~~~~+,=:::::,:,,:,,:,,=,,,,,,,
..................................................,.:7~~=,:::~,,:,.$:~~=~:,~,,.:~,I7...:,:,.,,,,=:7:+,.,..,,.,,,,~7?~::,:.:::,,.=~,:,~~,~=,,::,:::::,,,,=,,,,,,,
.....................................................O::,::,~~::~?+O=:.:::~:::,:.=+,,..+.=..:,:::~+~~,,.,,,..,,.:I??,:::,,~,,:,,,:,,:~~:,~:~,~~,,,::,,,,==,,,,,,
.................................................,.,,7Z,:,.==:::~~:8$,,,~,,,~~~,?I.:,:,=,+,.:,,,::=~=~,,,.,.,,,,:7+?.:~,,:,,=:,=,.~,,:~:,~~,,,:~,,,:::,,:+,,,,,,
.................................................,,.,,,I.,~,:~:~=~,~~:~,,,::..::~,,...~~?~..,,,:::I=:.,,,..,~.,,~?=~::,::,::.,=,,~,,.::..,~+,:,,::,.,:,,.=,.,,,,
..................................................,,,,.O,:~,::,::~=:~:::~,,,~,.+==7$7I7?$+++.,,~,,?=,...,,,$I~,.?I==:,,:,:,.::.:,:.:,:::~=+=~,,,,:::..:,,:,,,,,.
.................................................,.,,..Z~=:~::::::~~::,~:,~:.~7,........~..I=,..,,+=,,.,,,.,+.,,++:.:,::::..,.::==?I?=..,:,,,~,.,,:,:,.,,::.,,..
.....................................................,,,I~::::~:~::,,,::~:.,:$~+=,:.,~,~?=8$=~~7.,=?,,,,,,.,.,..=~,,,:,,,::++?=I~~,.,:,::::~:,,:,,.,,,:,,.:,....
....................................................,....~:,.~~,:,,~,,.:,.,~.I~=,,~.~I.+?,:?Z78Z8$~:..,,.,,,..,.~=~~+?=++=+~=?,,,:,,:,,:,:,,:::,,,,,.,~,.,~,,...
....................................................,.,..,~,:,...,:,:::.,~:,.7:=::~,=Z~=?,Z=+DIZ.=8D7~.,,,.,,:~+$+=::==?::,,..,:,.,:,.~~,,,:,,,:.,:,,:..,,:...,.
...................................................,.,.=?,.:::,.,..:.::~,~~..Z~,~,=,:I~:I=7=8Z..,,~,..7ZZZ$O77?$.,+:,,..:,~~.,::,,:,.:..,,..,~,,,,,,:,,,,=......
...................................................,.:~..,::.,:~:.,:::....:+.7,.=:777I??$I$?Z:,.,.,..,.,.,+8,.~Z..,.=,,,,:,.==.,,:,,:,,:,.,,..:,,,,,,,..+:......
...................................................,=,..,..,:,:,~:,.,.......:$7==:==,==:+=Z78$.,.,.,,.,,,,,$?,~7.~,:.,~,,~,,,,~=.,.,~:..,,..,,..~.~,:=$$.,......
...............................................,.~~.:,,,.::.:..~,,,,,,...,.,.O7I=~++7??=Z8$7O+~,..,.,..,.,,II~.O....==:.::..,:..:~,.,.,,,..,=~~:=.,I.,,..,......
................................................=..,.,:.,,.:,,,,.,,,,.......,7:~~=7+?I=~,++O=N+~.........,:?7=.I=,,,.,:?..::,,,..,:~,:==:,,.,,=7~Z,7......,.....
...............................................+.:,,~,,,:,,,.::.,,:........,.I::==+?++::==+$~O...,....7$$I:=?=:I~.....,.=:..~+8O7I+,....,,..,.~I+O~I.,,.........
..........................................,..=,.:.:..:,.,.,,,,,,.,,,,..:,,,,.I:=?+?+??~~=+?I~$~$?+8N,.,...?O88ZO,,OZ8OO8D7?~..:=,.:.......,..,7~O=:.,,..........
...........................................,?..,.:,.,..:.,,,,,,.,,.,...:,.,.,7,=:~+~=?~~=~~7,~OO$$$.,.,,..I~,=,?O=~.:,=:.,~+=.?~,:...........=$,Z:,~,,..........
...........................................~.=:.:..,..,..,,,,,,,,..,,.,,,,..,7:??==~===:?????$I$$I,,,,.,,,?$...=:.:~:::::~~?.~+,,?.........,.++.$,,,............
.....................................,...=:.~.,..,,..,.,,,,,,,.,,.,:+..,,,.,.7,=~+~~=+::+~+~~?..,~.,,.,,,,,.,.,=:,:+~==:~:~,?~~,~7:.........:+..?...............
........................................+..:.~,.,..,,..,,,,,...:,,:7:,,,....,?~,=:~~~7~:+=:~,+,,.=,,..,,,,.,.,.+:,=:=:~.:,=~:~,+~I~.......,.,7.,=.,,............
.......................................~:,,.,..,,.,......,,....,,~?.,..,...,,I~=++?I=+~::~=+OZ::,=.,,,:,,.....,7,.:,,,:~.~,~,=,~+7..........=Z.$:,,.............
.....................................==.,.,,.,,..,..,...,,..,.,,,?=.,,.,,,.,.I$DZOZ87III?++,:~.,:+,,,,,......,+=.~,~::,::~,:::+:77.........,7==I~...............
....................................:,.:,:,.,,..,..,,...,......,+,.,...,,,,,,,......,,:~,:,,:,,,:~,,..,...+...I,,:~:~:,,::,,:,::I+..........$,7I:,.,............
...................................=~.:,:,.,,..,,.,,....,..,.:?I~,.....,,.,...,,,,,,,,:~,,,,,,,,~~,,.,,,,$$:..I,~.~,~::.=?::,,::I?.,........I.$=.~..............
.................................,+,.,:,,.,...,..,,..,,...,,:?7.,,,.,..,,.,,,.,,,,..,,,:~~,,,,,~=:....,,.,,...7~,,,~,,::=,,+=::+7=,........:,,+=~,,.............
.................................::.::,..,...,..,..........:=~.I,,,,,..,,,.,,..,,,..,,,,::~=:=~~=:.,.,,,...,..I.:,.::,,~:~=~~,+?$I.........=..=,=,..............
...............................:~,,:,,,.,...,....,.,,.,..,~??.,$?.,.,,.,,..,,..,,,,.,,.,,,=:~:,.~,,,.,,,....,.?.::,,:=.::,=,:.+=?=,,.......I..=.~~:.............
......,~=~=...................:.,,,,,.....,,,.,.,.,..,...?I.:.,:Z.,..,....,.,..,....,,...,.,:,~:$$?+~:.,?:,...?,.::.~.::::,+::=:?~,,,,...,,+.~~:,=:.............
.....Z?=~,.I$?ZI,...,........:..,,:,,.,......,,..,....,,?~...,,.~I..,,.,,.......,.,.,,.,,,.,,,,,..~?7I?+,..,,.?::,:?,,:~:~~=~,:?+=..,.....=:,~~:.:~.............
.,,.:~:.,::..I,.:?,.........,..,~:...,...,,.....,......Z=....,:.~Z~,.,,,,..,,...,..,.,..,...,.:,.,~:::+I+7+=,.$~,.+=:.:,:.+~,~+7?I.:..,.,.:,,+,,,,=,............
..,.~,~.,.~~=:.+,,,?,......,...:,.:,,...,..,,,,......ZI,.......:.+$,....,.......,..,,,..,....,.:,,.,,.,,~,.:~?=I++,,:~,~,:,,~+I?+~~....,.::,,+:...+,............
...,.:~,,.~.~~.?O.,~$.....,...:..:.,...,,.,......,,.=~.,.......,:~?,.......,,...,,.,,....,...,.,..,.,,,,,,....,??+,,:~~~:::,=~7?=~~,..,.,,:.$=:,.,~:............
..,..==:,~?,~::,.7,,:?,,.,...~:,,:,.......,..,.....+~.........,..~~+........,...,,..,,............,.....,,..,,.:~:..~:=:,:,:=,?+=::....,,=:.+~,...::,...........
.....?+:,,=~++,:,=O$O?=:,...::...,,,.,...,.......~=,....,.........,7I....,.......,..,,...................,...,,.:,+O.:,:+:,~.=+?,:=.,...~:,:~,.,,.::............
....,:7=:.~.=?==,:,8=:?+?=.,=....:...,.,.......,:,..,......,,.,=+7?IO:,.,,,..,..,,.......,,.......,,......,.,,,,.::78=,.~:~~:?,+,,=:,..,~,,?:,.:=,,,............
,....,.,,~=.~,~+:~,,I=~,:~?:,,...,,.,,........:...............$,....=~....,..,...,...,....,...............,..,.,.,:,7O::,.=,:I~=:~=~....=.:I.~,,::.,............
....,,.:~~,,:,,:,+~+,.=,,:,.==,,..........,.,,.............,.Z~..~I=.+$......,....,......::,..............,,...,...,:.7O..~,+~+~::+?..,~..?+,:,::,~~:...........
:~~?I7?~~:.. .,....~:..,,::=+++?+==,,......:,,...,........,..?.....:~=:=:,,..,,...,......~=:,...................,,.,:,=?8Z.,~,?7:~~?,..?,.7=:,:,::.,,...........
:,.......,~++=~==~~~:~:~,..,,:=~=$7$7III++?I$IIO8.,........,~:,,...,...+?,,...,...,......:~:,...,,............,.,,,,.,,,7$$+.~=?,~:?~,~I..7:~,,:~:..,...........
,,..,.,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,.,,...?I::,=~,.,..,,..,...,.=7.......,.~~~.,,..,...,==?,:~,..,,...,..I?:?.,?:.,:......,,.,..,..,..,,,?I7+::=,=~+,==,++,:=,~,,..............
,.,..,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,..,..??..87.,.:~....,,.,...,..+Z....,,,..:~~~......,,..?I7+.,,:,...:..,?7?I?IZ,~..........,,.,..,.,.,:??=7~:=~+~=.I=,I~...:,:...............
..,,,..,,,,,,,,.,,,...:$=..,,.:,,,=:=.......,,.....:O.......,,..,+~,,.,........77+::,.,~I?++=++I~++I.......,..,,..,.,,:,,,7.+?7?=?:,I,?.~7:.,..,................
,,,..,,,..,.,,,,,,.++... Z$..$D:~II$O~,.......,..,.,.7O.,...:,..,,:,,:~,....,.....~?==,......,.,,,I$$:......,.,.....,,,:,,,,.:~,~?:,?Z~.+?:.....................
,...,....,.,,,,,,.+..+.,7==.,:::77?.~7?+7......,,.....,+,.,,:,...,:,,..,~~,..........,+~~~.......,.:I7....,,....,....,,,,,,,,.+,+=?:+O.,.?..,...................
,,.......,,,,,,,,,~,.=,,,.,+~.......,~7..7:........,.,.~Z...~,..,:~.,.,,,.,?=.....,..,..,~:~,..,.,..II?:...,....,....,.,,,,:,.+:~:+=77,.,?.,.,..................
....,,,,,....,,.,.,~?::~=~...,.I+..?=,,$O..I+.:,.......,,?$.~,..,:~..,,,,.,,..,==:....,.,.....==:.....=$.~:,.....,..,,,,,,,,,.~=~.~~$77I+=......................
.,,,.......,,..,,,,,,,:7=Z::,,.+.?7,,:.O:...:7=+?.........,$~...:,:.,,,,,,,,......~=:,....,..,..,~+~,:.~?~~,........,,,.,,,,,.:+~,,~7=:,=+.,....................
,........,,.....,.,..:?+O?~,,~787.,,.,Z.,.,,.$7.,?,......,.=7...:,,,,.,..,..,.,,.....,+?:,........,..,=.,=:~,,......,,,,.,,,,,.=::,:I+,.,?......................
.....,,...,.....,...,,?.+7I,.=.....~Z:7.,:.Z=IZ..:=: ....,,,.:?.:,.....,,,,.................I+...,,..:,...,:~,....,,.,.,..,,,,.,:=.+I:,.,+......................
...,,,,,,..............Z=,.,...,..?$.$~I:,..?=..I:,I:..,,...,..?:,............................~+.....=,.....=7?~..,,.,....,,,,..~=:+$~.,:?,,....................
.,,.,..........,,,....,.:?..$OD.+?..:..,,.?==,.$:.I:.....,..,....+,,,...,,,,...,..........,...:+,.=$,?+~,..,=7.,...,....,..,,,,,:=:+7~.,:?,,....................
,............,.......,,,.+Z....Z+,,.,...,?=II7+..?7.......,,.....:+.,......,,....,...,........:~,.,=.:,....~~~......,,,,,..,,.,,:~I=I~,..I,,....................
.......,,.,........,..,,,,.?7$7=7.,.,$+.==.Z++:.:?.,...............$:,.....,......,,..........,~,.,=.~....=~+,,.........,,..,,..~:?:?:,..~,.....................
.,,,,..............,,............Z$,Z??I,:.,..,??,..........,.......,?.,.....,,.....,......,.,,:..:?.:.,..~+..,.........,,..,:,I~:+.I:,,.+,,....................
.................,..........,,.,,..I$$+:7.,,??:=.,:,.........,,.,...,~Z..,.,,,,...,........,..::..:+.:,..,=+..,,.............,=+:.=.I~,,.=..,,..................
.....,.....,,,,............,,......,,...,O:77?I.,.,,......,,,,......,,.7:,,,.,.,....,,........,:.,:+,:,..:?..,,,...........,.,=:.,I.I:.,.:,..,,.................
.......,,,......................,,.....,,,.,=..,:,...,,,...,.........,...$,,.,.,..,,..........,~.,~:.:,,=+,.,,...............=:,..?,I:...,:.....................
................,..............,...,,,....,,,:,...,,,,...,,..,,:.::..,..,,I,..,,,,,.......,.,.:~,,~:::.,I=..,,.,,.........,.=?.,..+,?~...,:.....................
............,,,.................,,,....,,..,,..,,,.........,,...:,.........7=,...,.,........,.~:..::,:.,?=,,.,..............+:...,+.=~...~,.....................
...........................,,..........,,..,,..........,,,.,.,,..,......,...,$~.,,.,..,,,.....::,,::::.+~....,..,.........~?:,.,..=,:+.,.~,.....................
.......................,,............,,.............,,......,,..,....,:..,,.,:I:,,,.......,...~:..~:::~?....,,..,.........:~......~.I?,,,~,.....................
...................,.,,..........,,...............,,,..,,..,..,...,,,...,..,.,.7,,,,..........~,,,=,:,I+,....,...,........=:......+.++.,.:......................
.................,............,,...............,.......,,,...,,,.,,......,.,....I$....,..,....:~..=,,+:,,....,..........,~,......,:.??,..=.,....................
.............................,.......................,,,..,,,...,,........,.,,.,.,I~,,.,.,....:,..~:=I,.:....,,.........:=........:.+I.,,=......................
.....................................................,.,,,,..,,..........,,,,,.,,.,I,,..,,....:,..~:?=.,.,....,.........=,........:.=+.,,?..,...................
.................................................,,,,,.....,,......,,,,..,.,:.,,..,,~I,.,.....::..~:,,...,....,........~...........,?I.,.+......................
.................................................,......,,,..,...,,,......,:,...,,..,,I~....,.:,..:,,,........,.......~~.,..........?~.,.=......................
......................................................,,,....,,,,........,,.,,,,..,,,,,7~.,,..,,..:,......,..,,.......~............,=:.,,:......................
..........................................,,,............,..............,,,...,...,....,=I,.,.......,.......,.,..,..+~..............,....,.,....................
.....................................................,,.............,,.......,,.......,..,I:,..................,,,,~............................................
................................................,,,...............,,.......,,.........,,::,=,,....................,......................,......................
...............................................................,.........,,....,,.,.........,+.................,................................................
..........................................................,............,,.,,,,..............,.+.................................................................
.........................................................,,,,..,,....,,..,................,,..,?................................................................
......................................................,,,,..............................,,......~O..............................................................
......................................................,...............................,,........................................................................
:+=,::::::=~~~~~~::,,,,,,.,.........................................................,,..........................................................................
...........................................,,,:~~::,,,,.........................................................................................................
.......................................................,::::::,.................................................................................................
.................................................................,::::::,,,.....................................................................................
...............................................,,,,............................,:~=~~~::,,,.....................................................................
..........................................................................................,,:::~~=~:,...........................................................
......................................................................................................,,::~~::::,...............................................
....................................................................................................,...,.,,,,.,,.......,,,::~~+=~~:::,,........................
.........................................,,..........,.....................................................,,,.,....,..................,,,~~:~~~~~:,..........,.
.........................................,=O7=,......=I?............,~+.................................,,,,,,,,......................................,::~~~~:~:
...........................+,.......,.................,$Z.........+7=O~...................................,,....................................................
.......................................................DI...........$~....................................,,..,...,.............................................
...........................,...........................O:..........IO............................~..,,..,,,.,,,,,,,.............................................
.................................................. ...?:.+I7Z$,$+.?=:O77...7~Z?Z..,+~=~..~7,...::7.,......,,,,,,.,,.,,..........................................
.....................................................IM$?. O8. $~=OIZ.,?..??7..7..$+.~=.+O.,..~I+O.........,.,,...,.............................................
...............................................  :IZ7D:...+?. ?:.88:..?:.:II:..O.=:..+=.O$...:=.$$,..........,..,.,.............................................
.............................................7D7:.,.D....O7..$+.I$..,.8..+D.,.=~?$..,$..Z+..$+.,7..,,.,,,,.,..,,..,,,...........................................
..........................................~D8......D?....Z,IZ...+....?8,,NI...?:?I..:$::.=$?..,O,.....,......,..,,..,,,.........................................
......................................,,~D$....,,.+~.,...,=,.,....,...=....,............,.....8Z.,....,.,,.,...,,,,.............................................
.....................................$O:.......,.N=.,....,............,..,...................$~.......,,.....,..................................................
................................,...7:.,..,,.,.,8....................,.........   . ........8O..,.,.,....,,,,,..................................................
...................................8+......,...N=.,....................,I8OOO888O88D888DOZ77Z??=:,.......,,.....................................................
..................................I.......,..N+.......................$:..,...............NO...........,==,.....................................................
..................................8...,....Z8.,....,.................$?.................:8~..,,,.............,..................................................
..................................=,....,ZD..........................$,.................NI.,....................................................................
....................................................................~~.,..............D$........................................................................
...................................,......,.........................:,,.............ID:.........................................................................
.....................................................................,............:$?:..........................................................................
.....................................................................,=........=D7..............................................................................
.......................................................................==~~I$ZI,..,.............................................................................
.............................................................................,..................................................................................
[/super][/sub]

dang

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl

gauss posted:

thats a cute gun :blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RappinRapist4
Jul 30, 2005

by Fistgrrl