Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I remember reading a book about 15-20 years ago that I have had a lot of trouble finding. I think it was in the wake of Dan Browns popularity boom. What I remember is that there was some woman (paleontologist/historian/archeologist/something or other) who meets a man who she travels with, for some reason. I think he teaches her some stick fighting martial art (Kali maybe). The Bad guy is a rich guy that gets eaten by a tiger in the end, due to his own hubris. There is maybe a pyramid involved? This is almost impossible to Google since I have such vague details and I don't know anyone else that read it. Anyone have any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Holy poo poo I think that may be it! Thanks!