Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

Frost and Fire by Roger Zelazny. The story you remember is "Dayblood."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Short scifi story about time travel. Turns out that the time traveller is every other character in the story

All You Zombies by Robert Heinlein.

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

A teenager befriends an escaped intelligent rat or mouse. The rodent has this story about a horrible black river with monsters on it; we later discover that the river is a road, and the monsters are vehicles, like the teenager's motorcycle, which makes the rodent reassess their friendship with the teenager. Must have read this 20-30 years ago.

This is not Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH, although it does involve rats or mice made intelligent by some lab experiment, and it's not The Mouse and the Motorcycle, although it does feature a rodent and a motorcycle.

I am Leaper by Annabel Johnson.

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

I haven't read it myself, but I think that's Anvil of Stars by Greg Bear.