Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ErisEsoteric
Oct 25, 2005
Einmal ist keinmal.
I'm looking for a book that I would have read in 6th grade, around 1996. All I remember is a pretty vague plotline. It took place in a dystopian future affected by global warming so that it was really hot and everyone wore air conditioned suits. One of the main characters had a weed problem in his front yard, and he sprayed the weeds with radioactive pesticide and then the weeds came to life and killed his whole family. Another character died and went to some sort of earth-like afterlife, and she just wanted to have sex, except no one had any genitalia in the afterlife. Another character in the afterlife is fixated on going back in time- the original afterlife consisted of the 80's generation, then he killed himself and went back to the 50's generation, killed himself again, went to the 20's, and so on until he tried to find God.

Sorry I don't know more and it sounds completely ridiculous, but it is driving me crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU