Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«783 »
i own every Bionicle
Oct 22, 2005
cstm ttle? kthxbye

How in the hell are Fiero kits still around? How many donor cars can there be at this point? Like, it kind of made sense when a clean Fiero was easy to come by and cheap, but at this point most of them are rusty basket cases if they are still driving. The thought of tearing into one of those is nauseating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002
All I'm saying is that should be enough to arouse some suspicion is all.

i own every Bionicle posted:

How in the hell are Fiero kits still around? How many donor cars can there be at this point? Like, it kind of made sense when a clean Fiero was easy to come by and cheap, but at this point most of them are rusty basket cases if they are still driving. The thought of tearing into one of those is nauseating.

Are you in for a treat my friend. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...yPZ9JHE2Znstm0y

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

https://jalopnik.com/fieros-forever...arts-1843729198

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Google Image Results for
"Sexy Guy Gardner"

There's four Fiero's for sale 25 minutes from my house. But you have to buy all four.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

They're around, but I'm guessing that all that exists currently are the molds to make new ones, or possibly maybe one or two sets that have been in storage/someone's barn for the last 25+ years.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002
All I'm saying is that should be enough to arouse some suspicion is all.

I'm tempted for a summer gently caress around car to drive in the mountains and not care about it.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

Rhyno posted:

There's four Fiero's for sale 25 minutes from my house. But you have to buy all four.

So what's the downside?

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Coredump posted:

I'm tempted for a summer gently caress around car to drive in the mountains and not care about it.

buy a lovely miata instead.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Suburban Dad posted:

qft

For that much you could get a decent NA/NB and have a much better car

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Suburban Dad posted:

I wish I could fit in either of those cars (I like the Saturn version better, though)

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

C-Bangin' it

Rhyno posted:

At the Napa?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Google Image Results for
"Sexy Guy Gardner"

Colostomy Bag posted:

At the Napa?

Yup!

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Coredump posted:

I still lol at the Solstice's trunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

I'm gonna make a kit to convert Camrys into Fieros to keep a steady supply of donors.

«783 »