Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GPF
Jul 20, 2000

Kidney Buddies
Oven Wrangler

Coredump posted:

Speaking of Chrysler... the Crossfire is a two door rwd coupe/hatchback who's curb weight is listed between 3061 to 3140 lbs. Its basically a Mercedes-Benz R170 SLK, as it has the same engine, gearbox, and suspension, but you can actually get it in a fixed roof. They can be had with a 6 speed manual with a v6 putting out around 215 hp. The suspension is double wishbone up front and multilink in the rear. The question is, is the Chrysler part of the Crossfire so bad that it cancels everything else out? The reason I ask is they're starting to go for pretty cheap and finding any sort of RWD car near the 3000 lb mark is working looking at.

I enjoyed my Crossfire extremely. I liked to call it 'Sony's First Mercedes'. I deeply enjoyed it and I still miss it. The Mercedes parts saved me from directly crashing into an SUV at highway speeds. Still caught the side of the car on their bumper, but no direct smash. The car after me, though, had 0 control and directly smashed into the SUV. Bought my old E class after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU