Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jork Juggler
May 22, 2007
Not Craigslist, but of the same ilk. Found this review on MSN Autos:

http://tinyurl.com/3yazgt

quote:

"Hot Pappy From Alabammie"
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer DE
10/27/2007
By: An MSN Autos Consumer
Owned: Less than 1 year
Review ID: #518247

5.3 Overall Rating
5 Styling
5 Performance
6 Interior
3 Quality
6 Recommendation

Pros:
The windows roll up and down faster than lightning. I can play the radio when I'm driving down the road a flying.
Cons:
Does not have an 8 track tape player. Girls laugh when I wink at them and make the motor go "varoom, varoom" at the red lights. Wife refuses to let me drink soda waters in this car because she is afraid I'll spill it on the seats. Our childrens cannot eat franch fries in the car because wifey says they'll get greasy hands on the windows.
Overall Review:
To be the envy of the trailer park, get you a bright red "Bishi" and they'll all be as mad as a bull when you sling gravel out of the roads as you travel around the trailer park blowing your horn and hollering "look at me, look at me!".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU