Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

UnkleBoB posted:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/987895020.html

Single mother of three who NEEDS a HUMMER H2! BLESS U ALL

Who apparently has a blackberry as well.

Just, loving wow..

Her next post will be "Mother of three NEEDS 12 bedroom home with pool"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/1401904386.html

quote:

Turbo MK3 Supra (Trade) - $5900 (versailles)

Date: 2009-10-01, 4:45PM CDT
Reply to: sale-fttyw-1401904386@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 1991 toyota mk3 turbo supra. Its fully loaded with every option. Tagra Top, 5 speed, brand new rebuild motor with only 1,500 miles on it. Brand new crank, chevelle 77 bearing, SP piston rings, ARP head bolts, HKS three layer metal head gasket, NGK plugs, K&N filter, Hard piping, Bliz BOV, XSpower intercooler, Ecetric fans, 3" down pipe, 3" exhaust, Aftermaket muffer, Much more, too much to list.....

May take partials trades, Thats your car plus CASH for my supra. NO even trades.... trades that i may consider are: AWD eclipse, talon, lazer, Turbo cars, V8 mustangs. even turbo cars that need work. Email me and let me know what you wanna trade me and i will let you know what i am willing to give you as trade in on my car.

$5900

Im not really sure. Something about it made me have to post it.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

quote:

Help 4x4 GIRL toyota - $500 (anybody)

Date: 2010-03-16, 12:16PM CDT
Reply to: sale-g82pz-1646800986@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Can you save me ? There taking me to the shreder tomorow. 22r good 5 spd good 4x4 good, DAMIT I got a good fraim,my body aint much but you can ride me hard, flip me over and put me up wet and il take you places some rides cant ! HELL guys you can kick my lights out and pull my plugs and i wont get a restraining order on you! PLS this is my last chance this guy is crazy,and he aint joken. DAMIT GUYS put me in the barn where your wife wont find out about me and ride me when she aint around, il bring my own cover so you dont have to look at me.
My front end is firm and my rear end is tight- some rides born in 87 cant say that !!! LOL
If you need parts there here, but like my x-wife she had one more day. thanks 785-249-7613 sorry it sold fast !

http://topeka.craigslist.org/cto/1646800986.html

Sadly, No picture. But I call gold on that. :)

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

VideoTapir posted:

It wouldn't be funny if it weren't too soon.

Hey, assholes: screenshot that poo poo!

Yeah. Its going around.

EbolaIvory fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Mar 17, 2014

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM
http://topeka.craigslist.org/cto/4629090038.html

Picture means jack. Bog standard weird purple red durango.

quote:

1998 dodge durango "Serious Beater/ Parts edition" - $600

Like posting title says...we have available at this time, one 1998 dodge Durango. it just rolled a hard 390, some odd thousand miles...says 320, some odd thousand miles... the "9" did not even light up on the odometer, as I watched it roll over to the reluctant 390,000 mile figure..lol
any how she starts and runs...been clicking the starter repeatedly at times, in order to get the engine to roll over, it always works, but starter is junk.. way needed replaced.. she does start well other than that. don't get me wrong, she pretty much had it...4wd seems to function well, but driver side cv shaft is sheared, and the shock is also broke off. she eats tires fairly swiftly and has lil bit of a wandering problem. I drive daily on back roads, but it isn't the safest means of transportation. the brakes seem to work well.. cooling system, power steer works well.. ac is gone...heater all that works well.. has 5 good matching aluminum dodge stock wheels. tires are not very good at all.. rear end seems to be solid.. does have all the seating, interior pretty thrashed. cd player is crummy, but works...it has the magnum V8, though like I said she has hard 390,000...I rev the twang out of the old thing and she sounds just fine...she surely needs rebuilt soon.. It does have terrible exhaust, it needs studs replaced on manifolds, has terrible exhaust leak.. the trans is probably the best thing in the old girl...it was rebuilt about three years ago, overdrive works well, pulls through gears, shifts real well.. its body is fairly wasted, it isn't all smashed in really, more rusted like crazy. does not have a front bumper, it was smashed years ago and removed..the glass is all good, goes up and down all proper. if you could be interested, I will be moving this swamp buggy/ parts wagon any day now...if it could be for you this is your opportunity, I will give you title and keys for $600 cash.. Im not really suggesting anyone buy this truck to drive any farther really, but $600, jump terraces if you like..lol other wise I will cut what metal I can use from it and will put through the crusher if nothing else very soon.. Interested parties email me swiftly, I monitor and will respond at times right away..

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

Well, he does say it still runs, so I'm still intrigued.

JB Weld?

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Because its a luxoboat. I'd hate my Marquis if it was manual. And I'm for sure one to prefer manuals.

I want that son of a bitch though. I want it so bad. I need it in my life. I may be scared though, thats awfully low miles. Am I crazy thinking it needs some serious pre-work before really driving? Beyond just fluids. Basically every wear part would need checked and replaced ya?

Still. God drat that things pretty.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

BoostCreep posted:

This is pretty cool and rare. Needs some TLC, but still cheap enough to make it interesting.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/4916355883.html

I love that. I actually really want that.

I also want my dads old Chrysler Lazer Turbo.

Its so weird loving those 90s turbo dodges. It feels so wrong, But I dont care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

blk posted:

Don't regret that for a second.

Right? You can buy a few here soon enough man. :)