Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

Motronic posted:

No they aren't. They are 15's. They are worth a little over 1/2 of the price, through.

oh... well that's still not too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Astroman posted:

Today I joined the IRL Cool Kids.

Bought today, delivered tomorrow, thread forthcoming. Yes, that is a picture in a barn.

OH MY. congratulations!!!
I can't wait to see this thread.

AlternateAccount posted:

As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no to... oh...

my first thought was, "Watch out this is BAT COUNTRY!"

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

ursa_minor posted:

I missed this by 2 hours. :(
I actually want to cry.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/2542641270.html

this had me searching craigslist for Datsuns within 3500mi

this is what I found:
http://lynchburg.craigslist.org/cto/2534219957.html

And a couple of clean 510's for $10k

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
Who's that pokemon!?

IT'S A PIKACHU!!!!

gently caress... maybe not.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/2573923994.html

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

DJ Commie posted:

Someone want a Galant VR4 for cheap? Its about 15 minutes away from me if someone is interested
http://slo.craigslist.org/cto/2568659552.html

you are the devil for tempting me with this.

I'd probably pay more in shipping than I did for the car.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

DJ Commie posted:

Only total loving wusses ship cars.

except it doesn't run and it's probably stolen anyway.

pushing a stolen car across country? no thanks.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Armyman25 posted:

Is it bad CL form to put conditions on who you sell your car to? I'm thinking of selling my old 73 Cutlass Supreme, and since I've put a lot of work into the engine and suspension to make it fast and handle as well as a GM A-body can, I'd like to make sure that the next owner isn't a 16 year old kid who will wrap it around a telephone poll or some douche who will put hydraulics or 19" rimz on it.

Is it presuming too much to ask that the next guy to get the car treat it like I have?

I do this with bike parts. You have to pass a background check and avoid using the word "cafe" at all costs unless your builds have been featured on bike exif before.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
not CL but still...

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2221964&highlight=rhd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vyw7b-dbxo&feature=player_embedded

quote:

Long and detailed description below, I’m simply trying to get all the info together about my car into this one thread!

Introduction:

I have been building this car for five years, and I keep getting this gut feeling that it is time to move on to something else. Nearly every aspect of this car has been modified for performance while at the same time doing my best to maintain a clean and somewhat average looking exterior. This car runs like a champ, and is a monster.

Name – Garrett
Location – Western Mass
Car - 1998 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Miles – all over the place
Title – in hand

This car has truly not been beaten or abused, most people unfortunately know me for not using the cars performance enough and being completely anal about the tiniest aspects of the car. Oil changes every 2,000 miles, yearly re-tunes, yearly alignments, garage stored all winter. During the warm months this car becomes my daily driver (most of the time), and it does a great job at it. Very reliable, does not attract a lot of attention, and can become an outrageous monster at the drivers discretion.

To start, this car has a full 2004 Subaru Impreza STi swap. For the most part it is a STi with an Outback body. The motor, dash, drivetrain, wheels, and brakes are all from a 2004 Subaru Impreza STi. The original full swap was done by ECS Performance in their old facility in Springfield, MA. ECS Performance now has a massive new facility in Windsor Locks, CT and are still known nation wide for doing some of the best Subaru swaps.

http://www.eastcoastswappers.com/index.php

The car was originally swapped long ago, and has been extensively and carefully modified over the last five years….

Exterior:

The exterior has no rust. Two years ago the body started to develop small signs of rust behind the rear wheels like every older Subaru. The two rust areas behind the rear wheels were cut out and replaced with fresh metal, a flawless job was done. The roof racks were deleted, the fenders were rolled, and the ugly antenna was shaved. Most of the car was repainted to match the OEM color scheme of black and grey, and it came out really nice.

However, there are small dents throughout the body of the car, most on the doors. The front bumper was pretty hacked up to fit the front mount intercooler, but it was repainted to clean it up a bit. There was also a new front license plate bracket installed on the side of the front bumper. The body overall is in good condition, just minor dents from daily driving.

Odd note about the body: The body of this car has well over 100,000 miles on it, and I flat out told the Mass RMV what was up with the swapped motor and everything. The typical mean RMV lady rudely asked me what the dash said, the STi dash said 48,000 miles. The 48,000 miles from the swapped STi odometer is what’s on the title, and that’s with no odometer errors or inaccuracies at all. The odometer is now at 63,000 miles.

Engine (less than 5,000 miles):

The original OEM 2004 Subaru Impreza STi motor was pulled from the car last year; a stock motor with a fair amount of miles was not going to last long under my plans. EFI Logics in Bethel, CT has preformed all the modifications to date. Just like ECS Performance, EFI Logics has a massive facility and is known nation wide for their work on performance cars.

http://efilogics.com/

A brand new 2009 STi short block with a nitride crank was purchased. I have a ten page invoice from EFI Logics of all the work that was done to the motor, but it was basically forged pistons and new head studs. Every gasket, belt, and valve was replaced. There was a 1,500 mile break in period before EFI Logics would even tune the motor. This motor is brand new and is capable of managing close to 600whp. Along with the new engine, lots of parts were installed:

FPred turbo (8cm housing)
Tial 44mm wastegate (open dump)
Accessport V2 with controller
Aquamist HFS-6 methanol kit with tank in hatch
Kelford cams 272/272
Perrin equal length exhaust manifold
Perrin FMIC
Perrin uppipe
Perrin intake
Perrin turbo inlet
Perrin fuel rails
Perrin catch can
Tial blow off valve
Deatschwerks 850cc injectors
TGV deletes
B&B 3” catless downpipe
Borla Hush 3”catback
Walbro fuel pumps (dual setup)
Gimmick Motorsport radiator
Samco radiator hoses
Group-N motor mounts

Dress up:
Tein hood dampers
ARC pulley cover
Ebay oil cap
STi radiator caps

Many of the parts were modified to fit this specific setup better such as the intercooler pipes, radiator supports, intake, methanol tank setup; EFI Logics did an outstanding job with putting the whole setup together. The car was also tuned by Chris who is the owner of EFI Logics. The car runs awesome.

470whp and 450 ft/lb on a Mustang Dyno

Drivetrain (less than 10,000 miles):

The original 2004 Subaru Impreza STi six speed transmission had started to develop some small grinds, the transmission was used and probably damaged before I owned it. This transmission underwent a FULL rebuild with 2007 STi parts, only the actual transmission case is from the 2004 STi. Best Transmission in Springfield, MA preformed this work, and they are probably hands down the most reputable transmission shop in my area. The owner who preformed this transmission job is very well known for his Toyota Supra’s, and was actually on the show Pinks. The transmission has worked flawless ever since the rebuild.

2004 Subaru Impreza STi six speed transmission (2007 STi internals)
ACT sprung 6-puck clutch
OEM flywheel
Motul transmission fluid
Subaru differential fluid

The transmission has worked flawless ever since the rebuild. It is also a very easy setup to use while still being strong; it takes only a few minutes to get used to.

Suspension and brakes:

Everything is in good condition. The brake setup is way overkill for this lighter body style, and will stop extremely fast. The suspension is also very stiff, and the car handles very well. The tires are in great condition, and have more than half their life left.

D2 coilovers
Cusco front swaybar
Whiteline rear swaybar
STi BBS wheels, RE01 tire’s (235/45/17)
Hawk HPS pads
Stoptech SS brake lines

Interior:

The interior is the roughest part of the car, but not bad by any means. The dash was swapped in by ECS performance from a 2004 Subaru Impreza STi, but the rest is the original 1998 Subaru Impreza Outback grey interior, which actually matches fairly nice. There are a few scuffs on the plastics, a few small stains on the floor fabric, and a few marks on the roof liner. The most annoying things are the windows which have always moved very slowly, and the rear speakers have never worked. Nothing horrible, but it’s far from perfect. There are also a few gauges that were installed by EFI Logics that look awesome.

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX seats (black/grey)
2007 Subaru Impreza STi head unit
Defi 60mm gauges with control unit (boost, oil pressure, EGT)
Aquamist HFS-6 gauge

Conclusion:

Thank you for looking!

This car has only been worked on by the best shops, and has been very carefully maintained. I have a stack of invoices for almost everything that was installed in the car, and any work that I preformed my self was most definitely checked by professionals.

This car overall runs extremely well, and has never left me stranded anywhere. The detailed description of the car will hopefully help me show how well this car really does perform and run. The main goal of this car was to create a street driven monster that wouldn’t attract a ton of attention, and I personally think I achieved that goal.

I don’t need to sell the car, but it’s probably time to move on. I still love this car, and I wont let it go for a price that I’m not comfortable with. I really don’t like to think about what I have invested in this car, it is insane. Cash is preferred, but I’m open to quality trades. I would like to get an amount of money towards $25,000 but that is probably not a realistic price. Seriously, if you’re interested in this car then talk to me and make an offer that you think is fair. This project has cost me over $40,000.

If you’re interested in making a trade then make me an offer. I’m only looking for quality cars in good condition, don’t really want another heavily modified car either. I’m willing to toss cash in if necessary to make a deal work.

Asking price - $17,500 OBO

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

A MIRACLE posted:

How desirable are Toyota Starlets? Someone offered me a 1983, going to check it out this weekend. Asking $2600 Stock or $3500 w/ Euro bumpers, TRD Springs, and hatch wing lol. Here's some pics:

I want that thing so bad.

It's rare to find one not hacked up, or made into a turbo rotary drag car.

Speaking of rare:
http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/2631558114.html

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
yea this probably belongs in the 'what on your car' thread but...

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2587463740.html

I'm tempted to sick the Feds on him or report him to the EPA or something for that 'straight pipe exhaust'.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/cto/2619410616.html

canukka posted:

This isn't your normal skyline. This motherfcker is the skyline God would drive if he wasn't busy doing God sh*t like making tsunamis and crap. Its set up to go fast, and go fast sideways. Who doesn't like to get sideway?! Terrorists, thats who. Are you a terrorist? No? Then you need this car.

Handling? This car handles like a junior executive CEO. Go around corners like the devil himself is chasing you, and not give a fck.

Whats that? You like drifting? Well I've got some great god d@mn news for you. This car was a drift project of mine, and the last owner was planning on making it a drift machine too. Interior is for pussies so we got rid of it. Manly as fck. It literally oozes testosterone. So much so that its puddling up in the back.

Seats? this cocks*cker has got two. One for you, and one for the hot @ss broad thats gunna be all upons your dick after you buy this car. You're a girl? Sh*t works both ways. One seat for you, and one seat for that hot @ss dude you've been trying to hook up with for weeks. Deal with it,sh*ts getting serious.

Stereos and AC are for hippies. Fortunately this car has neither. Oh look at me, I like listen to Simon and Garfunkel and think about puppies. F*ck that. The only noises you're gunna be hearing is the ultra manly engine noises coming from this sweet turbocharged, intercooled, 24 valve inline 6. Sh*ts getting real, real f*cking fast.

This car has got a bright orange ebrake handle (b*tches love orange) with a drift button for those super ultra megahellatastic bar room brawler ebrake lockers. F*ck. Yes.

Now, I'll be honest. The wheels are a little lackluster, although everyones gunna be so focused on your super gangster drifting that nobody is going to give a f*ck about your sh*tty stock 16s. Don't worry, I've got you fcking covered. Its like we're in Vietnam and you just got ambushed by Charlie. Don't worry, friend, I've got your fcking back and I blow charlie to kingdom fcking come. For an extra $450 I can throw in some added p*ssy magnets for wheels, just don't come crawling back to me complaining that you're getting TOO much vajayjay. Bright fcking green 18s. Greens not your thing? Super legit silver 18s. Done like dinner.

This car has got 1.5 metric f*ck tons of awesome parts. Bride, Greddy, Brembo, the list doesn't f*cking END. It just keeps going and going, like the energizer bunny on speed.

You like going fast? Ever tried to outrun 24 police cars and 3 helicopters? You need this car. It will go so fcking fast that you may very well go back in time. It happened to me once. Just once, but it was fcking rad. Its like someone took a rocket and opened its mouth and poured steroids down its throat and and threatened to kill its family if it wasn't the fastest motherfcker you've ever driven.

I get it. You're busy, I'm busy, lets not waste time. If you're interested send me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP. You send me a message, I send you one right back. Thats how this works.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

craigslist posted:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/2645972455.html

I will be very sad but need to sell this one of a kind custom built 1968 BMW 2002 .. Bumpers and tale lights were changed to a newer version, but yes it is a 68. I've had this car for about 12 years and have put about $10700 into it and believe me, take a look at the pictures, im not to thrilled about selling this car especially at this price. Car has a tricked out 12-A Mazda Rotary Engine with about 200 miles since rebuilt, a 5 speed Mazda manual transmition, I also have a 4 speed Mazda Transmition set aside if interested, a 44 IDA Weber Carb that needs to be set properly by yourself or mechanic or replaced in order for it to run properly, electric fan, a stage 2 clutch, new fuel pump and pressure gauge, a Msd 6AL, 2 MSD Blaster 2 Coils, new custom built red and black interior with reclineable Racing Seats, New Black vinyl rag top with sun roof, 15' chrome rims and excellent tires, I also have extra parts that I got from another 68 car in case I need to replace. Car rides great and is in really good conditions. Just needs to get the weber carburator set properly or just replace it with a Holly carb. No rust. Serious inquiries only... Thank you for your interest.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/2583078559.html

quote:

Name: Matt
Price: $17k

Car: 2006 Subaru WRX
Color: San Remo Red
Miles: 68k
Title: CLEAN

Description: Selling my SRR WRX. Car is perfect and needs NOTHING. Protuned at 300hp/315trq. Bought the car from Florida this past September with 57k miles, now it has 68k. Get compliments from everyone old and young.Everyone who has seen this can vouch for it.

Motor:

STi VF39
STI TMIC
Invidia Up Pipe
Invidia Cat less Downpipe
Blitz Nur-Spec Cat Back
Perrin Short Ram Intake
Forge Dual Vent Blow off valve
Cobb Accessport V2
ProTuned @ 300WHP / 316 WTQ

Suspension/Brakes/Chassis

BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 600/800
Whiteline 24mm Front & Rear Swaybars
Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings
Kartboy Solid Front & Rear Endlinks
Cusco OS Rear Strut Bar
RotorPros Front & Rear Zinc Coated Slotted Rotors
Mach V Stainless Brake Lines
Hawk HP+ Brake Pads
Motul RBF600 Fluid

Interior:

Full 05 WRX Black Interior swap
Single Din CD Player
Custom Carbon Din Panel
STI Floormats
STI Spec-C Shift Knob
Sparco Champion Limited Steering Wheel
Sparco Hub Adapter

Exterior:

STI Spoiler
STI Roof Vane Spoiler
STI Spec-C Roof Vent
Seibon Carbon Roof vane blade
Carbon Creation Exhaust Bumper Shield
WRX Side Skirts
BaysonR S204 Front Lip
Pulled & Rolled Fenders
05 Tail Lights

Wheels/tires:
Enkei RPF1 SBC 18x9.5 +38 (Limited Edition 5x100)
Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec 255/35/18
Muteki SR48 Extended Lug Nuts
Touge Factory Hubcentric Rings
H&R Front lengthened wheel studs & 5mm spacers.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

Have fun with your new racing "breackes," and enter & exit in style through the "suisad dors!"

urgh my brain...

URGH MY WALLET!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-TOMASO-74-PANTERA-GTS-GT5-/160665850474?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item25686e526a#ht_500wt_1182
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...#ht_2776wt_1222

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
Immaculate Merkur xr4ti on bring a trailer:
http://bringatrailer.com/2011/10/24/california-touring-car-1987-merkur-xr4ti/

and ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ht_29216wt_1165

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

kimbo305 posted:

hahahahaha

I like to pretend that those horrible fisheye pictures are actually me looking through the scope of a very large rifle.

Target Acquired.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

VideoTapir posted:

At that price I'm very surprised to not see the word "invested."

it was too hard to attempt spelling

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
i'm calling dibs

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
the other kind of "gold"

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

the newports and grape soda are what really sells it

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
things you don't expect to see on CL

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/cto/2671598961.html

I'm sorry... but this HAS GOT to be a scam. Really? You're selling for lack of garage space? I'd like to see what he decided to keep.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

kimbo305 posted:

That's not a great price for a GT500KR if it isn't in great shape, right?

It's not a great price for that at Barret-Jackson.

More things you don't expect to find on CL:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/cto/2671276992.html

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/cto/2671089844.html

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Oct 31, 2011

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

kimbo305 posted:

How exactly is it a scam, though?

Just seems sketch: Rare car on Craigslist, no details, selling for lack of space in garage?

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

things you don't expect to see on CL

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/cto/2671598961.html

more Shelby's (shelbies?)

http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1268135.html
photo gallery: http://earlsauction.com/10-05-11/

slidebite posted:

That trunk is mind-boggling huge. Those tires are standing up inside it for christs sakes. :aaa:

I used to have one. You can fit 6 people in it rather comfortably and close the lid.

we used to throw a cooler in there and play poker on it.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

VideoTapir posted:

Shelbies or Shelbys.

No apostrophe, apostrophes are not for plurals.
Trying to be funny, apparently I failed. I just couldn't think of more wrong ways to type it.
I think Shelbies is incorrect since it's a proper noun.

well the price is right

Turns out that he had it listed on VAdriven for $16k and someone didn't like the price so they put this ad up.

Speaking of dragva:

http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=418686
This thread should be interesting.
$10,000

...and my personal fav:

From the thread:

89 CRX;7450717 posted:

Name: Victor
Means of contact:PM or 571-309-5759
Price: $10,000

Description: I have for sale a 2008 Ford F450 turbo diesel 6.4 power storke truck. The inside cab was on fire there is no interior. With that being said there is 50k on the motor and trans. I do have a salvage title for the truck I will not part out the truck so dont ask. The price is 10,000$ obo.

Pictures:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/img0641ts.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/img0642zo.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/img0643ro.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/210/img0645q.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/img0646gu.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/213/img0647m.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/img0644an.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/233/img0648tl.jpg/

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Nov 3, 2011

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

2ndclasscitizen posted:

That is not entirely terrible.

Yeah, I see no problem with this.
Remove lovely integra front and bodywork and we have a winner.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

kimbo305 posted:

The surprisingly nice fit is part of the "appeal," I'd say. It doesn't look as imbalanced as it could be.

Eh, it's nice but it's not a great price. Unless you really really love OBSs.

Yea the fit is impressive. Kudos for that, but if you're going through all that trouble why not make it look good?

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Bang Me Please posted:

It definitely does look good to the owner and thats all that matters most of the time.

Yea, I realized this after I posted. This was the first thing I thought of:

not black enough posted:

Automotive Insanity: You can only have fun with your car the way I want you to.

2ndclasscitizen posted:

I dunno, I kinda like the Integra front. Works for me.

Rest of the bodykit is poo poo though.
and agreed that the 'teg front isn't really the problem, it's the sideskirts and that rear.
Though I do like the del sol front end better.

Tai-Pan posted:

How many screens is to many?

This is too many.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/2652778434.html
I'm sure everyone is thinking it, but I'll be first to say it.
Houston, we have a problem.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290629944975+&viewitem

I laughed at the "sell one like this" link.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

14 INCH DICK TURBO posted:

No pictures so I'll just quote the ad.

this is actually the perfect thing for my neighbor. He's got 2 or 3 MGB race cars.
Too bad it's completely across the country.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
well I was going to post a FS thread about a $600 running '74 2002 with motor swap that was just a touch rusty
...it sold in a couple of hours :(

1BadZX;7489468 posted:

[SIZE=5]!!!! CAR IS SOLD!!!!
[/SIZE]
please delete thread

Name: Chris
Means of contact: txt or call 757-646-6235
Price: $600 cash this weekend

Description:
1974 bmw 2002 coupe clean title 3rd owner
320 motor swap
4spd manual
current 4/12 inspection
runs and drives fine
freshly rebuilt carb
needs brakes bled and rotors turned
runs great
converted to electrical fuel pump, less issues than mechanical
needs body work
all lights work
tons of spare parts
car goes like a rocket
needs alignment

need it gone now

Edit: here's pics.

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Nov 28, 2011

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/2715444322.html

quote:

Packard Resto Mod (albemarle)

Date: 2011-11-28, 8:50PM EST
Reply to: sale-aryx6-2715444322@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

A totally modernized 37 coupe that you can drive anywhere.
This body and chasis is all steel wiith all steel which has under gone a complete ground up restoration and modernization
Ultra leather roll and pleated interior.